The Last Supper

Good afternoon.I am signing off after this post that will be my last for the year of 2016.We are having a couple in tonight for the last supper. The menu for tonight: Salisbury steak with gravy and mushroom. mashed potatoes and salad . The guest are bring the dessert.not sure what she made. I want to thank all of my friends here for putting up with me and making me laugh and cry.I met so many nice people here who are very caring. Without them.I am not sure I will survive. Many do not want to deal with elderly.I love you all and thank you for a wonderful year of corresponding. Let us hope that the New Year that will bring some changes to the world. Peace is one of them.Love each other etc. Till then see you next year.Good night and God bless As Judy will say at the end of her show.I love you all. Happy New Year from Alfredo and Michael with Ms.Ruby
Get Ready for 2016 with Auld Lang Syne (lyrics below) Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And never brought to mind? Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And ...
@pgntwo (21632)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Happy New Year - I hope the last supper of 2016 goes/went well :)
Sounds like a great last supper enjoy and, happy new years.
Happy new year to all of you... I'm old too .....lol. Enjoy your last supper!
Who's old.........I think that for the most part everyone writes like a young person, or is that how I read? Either way Happy New Year Abby!
We are so blessed to have you hear with us, Alfredo! A fine bunch of wonderful people here on myLot. Wishing you a lovely evening and a wonderful 2017.
A wonderful new year to you both.
• Pamplona, Spain
I know this is a year later but I am just loving that photo of you both its so nice and warm and I hope you did all in all have a great year.
And we enjoy reading your posts Alfredo. And grown to love you too. This "Auld Lang Syne" always makes me feel so nostalgic.
And I love you! I also love your photo and your rings! Nice last supper to ring out the old and in with the new. Have a wonderful 2017 and a healthy and happy one!
@CRK109 (14465)
Happy New Year to both of you. I love you both even though I've never met you.
Thank you for your good wishes. I hope you and Mike (and Ms Ruby) have a wonderful 2017.
I hope your dinner went well. Happy New Year!
I never think of you as being old!
What a beautiful picture, you can really see the love that you share. I don't know who you are referring to as elderly, in our hearts, we are all young and that usually comes across in our writing. I know from my reading it is read as young. This is a lovely post, and I find that you are such a very interesting person, and I always look forward to reading your discussions. And I look forward to another year of interesting posts and your good humour. Enjoy your dinner tonight, I'm sure that you'll all have a great time. We are getting ready to go out to supper soon-to a place that we have been frequenting for over 30 years now. Happy New Year, and I look forward to a wonderful post tomorrow from you!
Have a great meal! Happy New Year.
@nomus24g (22078)
Nice pic...who is the Photographer by the way