Plane Gone without A Trace In The Great Lakes Triangle!

Most people have heard of the Bermuda Triangle where planes and boats have vanished without a trace, but few seem to know of a far more unusual place. Historically the Great Lakes Triangle has been far more mysterious. In its area more planes and boats have disappeared without a trace than in the Bermuda Triangle. Yesterday a small plane disappeared from radar and as of this moment there has been no trace of it. Below is the article on it. After the first comment I will add a link to the episode of "In Search Of..." that talks about the Great Lakes Triangle. What do you think might have happened to this plane?
The Cessna Citation 525 aircraft left Burke Lakefront Airport at 10:57 p.m. heading for Ohio State University in downtown Columbus. The unnamed passengers were returning home from the Cleveland Cavaliers game against the Boston Celtics game at the Quicken
@topffer (31216)
• France
It disappears suddenly from the radar, like if it had exploded. It is weird that no part of it was found by the coast-guards. The fact that it disappeared during the night did not helped. I hope that they will find more about this accident.
@atoz1to10 (6862)
I am not sure, but this Bermuda Triangle thing has always been a mystery to me... Just hoping that the plane is OK.
@atoz1to10 They may well be even if we never find the plane.
The Great Lakes Triangle (PARANORMAL SUPERNATURAL OCCULT DOCUMENTARY) The Great Lakes account for more unexplained disappearances per unit area than the Berm...
• Pleasant Hill, California
@Berniezeitler I watched the video. Pretty interesting. I wanna research that line more where true and magnetic North are aligned. What is your favorite explanation?
@TheHorse In Lake Superior I could see a magnetic situation going on but other than that I'm not even sure I have a favorite explanation. It would be interesting if all the missing people just showed up sometime in 2017 though!
Wow, that is very strange. I hope what is the basis for these accidents.
@JudyEv This plane simply vanished. No indication of trouble. No sudden drop in altitude. It simply stopped appearing on radar.
@Berniezeitler That's amazing but it seems to happen from time to time.
I hope it's found. So strange it would disappear without a trace.
@just4him It happens more than you think. Green Bay is part of that triangle too!
@Berniezeitler Yes we are.
• Pleasant Hill, California
When I first saw the headline (yesterday or this morning--I can't remember) my first thought was "Sounds like the BermudaTringle." I hadn't known there was a vortex over the Great Lakes as well.
@TheHorse Yup! Oddly it is more ominous than the Bermuda Triangle and planes have even disappeared over land!
@Berniezeitler That was very interesting.
Very interesting. With the Bermuda Triangle mysteries people think of alien abductions or a deep underwater city.
@Kandae11 There are similar suspicions surrounding the disappearances on the Great Lakes.
• Pamplona, Spain
Oh dear. I hope that they will be found alive and well and picked up and able to go home. I would not like to be lost in the Triangle as they call it.
@Morleyhunt (17471)
It was a windy night. The number of plane crashes and boat sinkings is probably proportionate. Lake Erie is a shallow lake. The waves and weather patterns are changeable. I look at his much the water level rises or drops, relative to the wind direction.
@Devita (157)
• Kuta, Indonesia
It's sad news. I hope it will be found. Bermuda triangle has been mysteries till now.