Taking the easy way out.

I have so much love for this friend of mine. I just seem to lose respect for her little by little. I was always told not to judge people. I was told recently that I was judging someone. I sure did not mean to an to be honest don't see it. I know someone that orders all kinds of stuff to different address just not to pay for it. I can't begin to tell you how I fear for this person. I would never tell on her as that is not my business. But under no circumstances would I ever let her use my address. I thought I had done well for Christmas. You would not believe the gifts she gave out. I could not believe my eyes and trust me I saw the stuff. I feel terrible for her because she will lose everything if they investigate her. When I first met her I was jealous of what she had. I wanted some of those nice things. When we got closer she began to tell me how to get them. I thank God or whom ever for making me the way I am. I would rather starve first. I get on my daughter all the time about not doing this or that. But one thing I thank my stars for is she is not crook. She won't steal anything from anyone. Now she is spoiled rotten and will ask me for it. You bet if I can she will have it. I have put a lot of distance between us. I don't go socializing much any more. I pretty much stay home. There is something big that will get her in federal prison if caught. She tries to get kay and I to do it. I told kay she had better not or she is out of here. And she knows I won't step in any prison to see her. I try to help her when I learn new ways to earn or save. I pray one day she gets tired and stops. I don't ever want anyone to knock on my door to sit and question me. As I live and breath I would have no choice but to tell the truth. I now see why people request the big stuff from her. I would not ever ask her for anything I could not get for myself. A meal no problem but that is it. I want to not judge anyone in the coming year so that means I must be alone more often. I truly love her but it's sad.
nyt s he is tajing such awful chances If she gets caught it wil vbe bad for'her prison loikely ttgats si sad,
It is sad that anyone would take the chance of stealing and being caught.
It's even worse when you have minor kids who rely on you.
@sharon6345 I have a friend that has three sons who each have children and all three shoplift and do other things to get money. They have been doing these things since their teens and one is 46 and you know he will never quit.
@jstory07 That is just terrible. I know a few people that do that. I am not going to jail for anything.
@1hopefulman (28440)
Very sad situations! I guess you will have to be your own best friend.
In the end it might go that way.
@1hopefulman (28440)
@sharon6345 I hope you like yourself?