Well the playoff brackets are just about set.

Banks, Oregon
Well the playoff brackets are just about all set now, in the AFC you got the Patriots, Chiefs, Steelers, Dolphins, Raiders and, Texans, the only hope either team has is if they play each other. I think both are down to their 3rd string quarterback, in the NFC it will be the Cowboys, Falcons, Seahawks, Packers, Lions and, Giants, the only thing left to be decided is who the Packers and, Lions will play, if the Packers win they play the Giants, if they lose they will play the Seahawks, either way it's going to be a tough first round match up, but we are capable of winning either game. My super bowl pick at this point is Packers vs Steelers.
Not my Cowboys?! No, I know it's a long shot. But I'm going to say it will be Cowboys vs. Patriots. I don't want it to be the Patriots. I hope it's not New England. However, I kind of think it will be. Hope I'm wrong! Tony Romo looked great!
I'm a lifelong Raider fan. We're not even going to make it past the first game since our QB has a broken leg.
Cowboys are a great team, with as good a shot, as anybody, but I have to go with my Packers and, it was good to see Romo play a little.
@teamfreak16 He could play better with a broke leg than the guy they got now lol.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say New England represents the AFC in the Super Bowl.
On paper they are the favorite, but Steelers come playoff time are tough too, also Chiefs are stepping up, especially Tyreke Hill, he's a explosive weapon.
@TRBRocks420 - I have a hard time rooting for any of them. Chiefs: same division. Steelers: Immaculate Reception. Patriots: Tuck Rule. Please, please, please don't make me root for Dallas!
@TRBRocks420 I don't like any of them either really, but Steelers are my least hated lol.
@TheSojourner (17306)
I don't think we (SS) have a chance in hell of getting to the SB this year, of course.... But...I'm thinking Dallas is going to take the NFC, but who knows. Stranger things have happened. Aaron Rogers has been HOT lately, so Lions didn't have a chance today. I really was sad to see the Lions lose at home today. They have been a great team this year. I think next Saturday in Seattle is going to be a tough game for us. Of course, I hope we win that game! LOL AFC I think is much more up in the air. Let the play offs begin!
Seattle now has a home game against Detroit and, the Packers play the Giants.
@TRBRocks420 Yeppers. I hope they will both be good games. And that our prospective teams win!