First day of 2017

Well today is the first day of 2017 it's been a fairly descent day here today. We stayed up a bit late from last night,lol so we all slept in even my youngest who never does. We had a really good dinner consisting of roasted pork lion, scalloped cabbage and homemade bread. This evening we're just relaxing watching some movies and getting ready to get back in our regular routine starting tomorrow of school and work. Since today is the first that mean 29 more days till we get move. This week I plan to start going through closet's and packing up what I can.
Your dinner sounds really good. I had a relaxed first day of the year.
Thanks, it was quiet here too. Happy New Year.
@AutumnSnow Thank you, Happy New Year to you and to your family.
Our first day of the New year was just hoping moms cut left big toe will heal so @LadyDuck glad to hear your day was relaxed, hugs to ya
Your dinner sounded yummy and here is hoping 2017 is much better than last year !
Thank you I hope 2017 is good to all of us.
@AutumnSnow absolutely
Have fun packing and moving. I did that last summer. I hope to be here for quite a while.
Thanks I'll be glad when it's done, I hope this new place we will be there for awhile for too cause if we decide that we really like the place there maybe an option to buy later on. I hate moving.
@AutumnSnow I hope that works out for you.
@Gillygirl (17283)
• Sutton, England
Good luck with the move and happy new year.
Thank you and Happy New Year to you.
I sure do nit envy you the pack iug at all so stressful
That's the part I hate the most but it will be so worth after it's done. Im just anxious to get it over with and get out of this place.
@rina110383 (24134)
Sounds delicious!
@atoz1to10 (6829)
It's good to know that your first day of 2017 was a relaxing day for you... but back to work and school the next day..no fun at all... but then life goes on doesn't it. Have a great first month of 2017. :)
Yes it's nice while it lasts.
It sounds like it was a good day for your family, I'm glad! =) Today I have been at a friends house with the kids to get out of the stress filled house.
It was, I hope you enjoyed your time out. Sometimes getting out for awhile is exactly what we need.
My daughters public school and my sons cyber school both had today off. Tomorrow is the first day back and I am not looking forward to it.
It sounds like you had a lovely day.