Good morning myLot

Hey everyone. I hope your day is off to a good start. It is dark and rainy here at the Jersey Shore with a current temperature of 42. The cats just went out in the rain. They didn't seem to care which surprised me. Today is my last day off before it is back to work and reality. I have a workout scheduled for 8am and then I am going to go tanning. After that my husband and I have the whole day to do whatever we want. Not really sure what that is going to be. What's everyone else up to today?
I've been setting up a file to burn to DVD...recorded the Chicago: Now More Than Ever documentary last night (including commercials) and downloaded it to the computer today to make a commercial-free version of the disc. Rather a pain, but it'll be worth it in the end.
It will be nice to have a commercial-free version.
Good morning.Having a leisure day today
Leisure days are good! I just got back from the gym. My husband wants to go out for lunch (as usual).
Good morning to you. Today will begin by watching the Rose Parade.
I haven't seen that in years. Enjoy it!
A little housecleaning is in order today. I also have to take the bus into Downtown Colorado Springs to go to the pawn shop.
The cleaning lady is coming tomorrow which is a good thing or I'd have to clean too.
@rina110383 (24070)
It's evening here. For the whole day, what I did is to remove all the Christmas decorations here at my parents' place, carefully packed them and placed them at the storage room. It took me 9 hours because the place was heavily decorated until the 4th floor. Now, I'm so tired.
Four floors? Wow! That definitely sounds like it was quite the project for you.
@quantum2020 (9979)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I´m going to be working on a work project and posting here on Mylot and on other sites