Listening will get you far.

My daughter had an issue with her husband today. I keep telling her to keep her business in the house. when he gets upset he likes to leave for a few hours. She went in the hall once again with her loud mouth. I can't begin to tell you how fast her life will change if I get a notice under my door. She knows first hand what I will do. I talked to her and she seemed to listen. I then felt like they did not fully understand my feelings. I called G and explained the situation to him. He came right over to speak to them both about my concerns. I am praying that now they listen to him. It seems like me helping them might come to an end. When it comes to you letting the entire floor know what is going on behind my doors. I need to make changes and quick. I hope it was taken under consideration as my talking is done. G really wants them to be here. But now he truly understands why I am telling them it's not going to last long. Kay gets defensive an feels as if she is being attacked. I was no way near that with her. Just simply listening would have made her see that. I am thankful that her husband was understanding and said sorry for his part. Kay walked away as she always does. I am still searching for a place for them. Nothing out there will take two people in a room. I just hope kay gets the job so they can look for a one bedroom and move. All is good now thank goodness. I am back to watching tv now.
It's hard to change. Believe me I know! I hope she did listen and will change. Maybe if you talk to her differently. Tell her you are not attacking her but, you are seeing this behaviour again that is detrimental to your housing situation. Tell her tactfully that this is something that she needs to work on and change. I think a theapist could do this better and it may be hard to hear from her mother. If you start out with positive things that she is doing well that might help. Her issues with her hubby can only really be worked out in therapy or marriage counseling.
The issue that they had this morning will not be handled in therapy. It will not leave this door to be honest I only told G because he coucels them with stuff. The good thing is kay was doing the right thing with the situation but when it came down to me telling them what she did by going in the hallway. she got defensive. There really was no need for that. I will message you.
@sharon6345 .......I am glad you have G to do that counseling. It has to be someone they will listen to.
• Peoria, Arizona
Glad everything is sorted out. Perhaps a lecture or two from him will eventually get things settled.
Yes I am hoping it will too. It's a little to ask.
• Peoria, Arizona
@sharon634 repetition is the best form of learning
I hope you do not get evicted over Kay and her husband fighting.
No they are not having that kind of situation. I will message you.
@Tina30219 (8307)
• Onaway, Michigan
Yeah I agree when you live in an apartment complex or any place you need to keep your business behind closed doors I don't care how mad you get it is not right.
Glad you got it all sorted out. It is best to keep things behind closed doors and not in the hallway for everybody to hear. I hope she listened and does not do that again.