Haunted House

@yanzalong (7710)
Indonesia
Is it true that house may be haunted? Who haunts the house? Evil spirit? Have you ever seen any haunts or dead people walking around in your house disturbing you? Or is it only your feeling?
@magallon (17127)
It is said that the reason why we feel fear is because we think that there is something to be feared of. That means fear is only in our minds. I haven't seen a ghost and I don't like to see any. But I have seen a doppelgänger , a look-alike or double of a living person
@magallon (17127)
@yanzalong When I saw it, I did not felt scared. I only feel the fear upon knowing that the real person is not the one that I saw.
@yanzalong (7710)
@magallon I have never seen one in reality.
@magallon (17127)
@yanzalong That was the very first time in my life and I really can't believe it that I saw one, a real one. I thought those things are only in stories but now I realized that they are really true..
I have heard one and it's not a feeling nor a hallucination because I wasn't the only one who heard it.