Perks of a Backyard Pool

@flapiz (4151)
Australia
Backyard swimming with my love and a good cooling system on these hot summer days. Plus swimming is a really good exercise. I'm so happy to have a backyard pool. How do you cool down these days?
That's awesome ~ I'd love to have a pool in the backyard. My mom doesn't want to deal with the maintenance.
@flapiz (4151)
I'm renting so the maintenance is paid by the owner of the property teheehee. I did hear that it is really costly. That's probably why we pay a fixed water bill each month.
@flapiz Heheheh that is good its paid and the water bill is fixed! Enjoy all you can!
@flapiz (4151)
@infatuatedbby Yes yes. My housemate and I are planning to transfer but meanwhile I will swim to my heart's content.
@jaynepal (229)
• Nepal
We are having winter so automatically cooled down by Nature no need to swim.
@flapiz (4151)
I'm starting to miss winter. Although last winter I was praying for summer. It's just too hot.
@jaynepal (229)
• Nepal
@flapiz Hehe same here, I am just missing summer , Oh you could just walk with Skirt and T-shirt.
@flapiz (4151)
@jaynepal The sun is too dry even him clothes don't really do much. Ice cream and baths are my best friends.
I like to go swimmig five days out of the week. Swimming is so much fun and it is good exercise.
@flapiz (4151)
Wow 5 days in a week? That's dedication. Is it an indoor pool or an outdoor one?
@flapiz More better if you swimming at beach
@flapiz (4151)
@reskyyandi I know Resky nothing beats the real deal but I do not drive so sometimes it's convenient to have a pool at the backyard.
@tzwrites (4600)
I am jealous. It is freezing here in the Northern Hemisphere and I hate it. Swimming in the backyard pool sounds amazing
Why ypu dont get swim in frozen pool. It will be great !!!! Lol
@flapiz (4151)
Hmmm I think I'd rather have the hot than the freeze. Although it would be a bit nicer to have a bit of relief from this dismal summer haha. Even the nights are hot.
@reskyyandi (3823)
I'd love to swim. It will be great if I have a pool in my backyard. But, swimming in beach it more better
@flapiz (4151)
Of course I wouldn't argue with this. I love the beach. I do not drive though so sometimes it's good to have a pool. Australian beach is quite too wavy too I fear that I'll lose my bikini amongst the waves :)
@HAPPSINGH Not maybe. But really true
@flapiz Hahaha that's silly
Lucky you. Where I am I am more worried about keeping warm then cooling off. lol
@flapiz (4151)
I'm guessing you're in those snowy areas :)
@flapiz yes I am lol we had no snow here yet but it is cold.
@flapiz (4151)
@Happy2BeMe Well I'm keen to trade places :)