New Year Resolution - Move on in Life.

New Delhi, India
So after a long and I would say not so good 2016, there is finally 2017. After some good relationships gone BAD, I have decided to move on and enjoy life at its fullest. That's my New Year Resolution. Do share what's in your mind and your plans for this year.
@reskyyandi (3689)
@hangover123456 My resolution inthis year is get some new hobbies like reading a book
@lyanhnan (157)
• Thrissur, India
yes I agree. Hobbies are the best ways to explore.
• New Delhi, India
@reskyyandi Cool way to start New Year. What kind of books do you have in mind??
@lyanhnan yeah....
My plans include embracing the more difficult members of my family, helping them understand that they are very important and that whatever was done in the past by me to them, is in the past-- we now have a new slate to make good memories on and create stronger relations with our family ! Enjoy the new year
@lyanhnan (157)
• Thrissur, India
That's it. You said it: "Move on and enjoy life at its fullest."
• New Delhi, India
@lyanhnan Cool Bro...thanks....any new plans this year??
@lyanhnan (157)
• Thrissur, India
@hangover123456 hmmm..more yoga, more meditation and maybe a couple of tours to start the year with..
I think one of the most important thing is past to be already history and let it in the past and move forward to new opportunities