Yoga is started!!!

@hema7213 (3419)
Hey friends, I told you about my resolution for this year. So i started to doing yoga from today....and I will try to do it on regular basis which will definitely make some good changes in my health.... I am hoping so this will work for me....
@shaynas (4907)
All the best :) I always feel so lazy for yoga, don't know why :(
@hema7213 (3419)
I can understand....But I am doing basic yoga exercise like stretching exercises, spot running and surya namaskaram.....If you are lazy like me ....you can start doing spot running for 5 minutes .....This is also very amazing exercise
@shaynas (4907)
@hema7213 I can walk for hours, but no yoga asans for me :D I hope to do surya namsakar daily someday!
@hema7213 (3419)
@shaynas Doing only surya namaskar 3-4 times daily will enhance the health....give it a try....
@SAM774 (1668)
well done.... btw I also have the same resolution..... so i joined a gym....:) from 1st i m doing it.... lets hope for the best... and good luck to u.... u will succeed definitely
@hema7213 (3419)
No offense but ...going to gym...doesn't shape you for future....it just make you spend some money and time....My brother have joined it in past but after that his body get worse when he left the gym..... yoga is good for all part of body....
I hope that'll work out for you. Last year i tried yoga too and fell in love with it. However, due to my hectic schedule I had to quit. Thinking of doing it again this year but probably in the second quarter of the year.
@hema7213 (3419)
Well....My yoga exercise are just of 10-15 minutes....So they don't take much time and those poses really done great impact to health....
@hema7213 I don't do yoga at home since I can't do it without an instructor. I went to a yoga gym three times a week then.
@hema7213 (3419)
@toniganzon ohh then that is good....That is amazing at least you want to make your body fit and healthy
@MissNikki (2373)
That is great! Yoga is so good for you!
@hema7213 (3419)
thanks dear....
@MissNikki (2373)
@hema7213 Hope you enjoyed your yoga time today!
@hema7213 (3419)
@MissNikki well...I enjoyed it and also I WANT to do it regularly for making my body active and healthy
@reskyyandi (3763)
Hmm... Really good resolution.
@hema7213 (3419)
thanks....a lot....it is just a promise given by me to my health
@hema7213 yeah, it is really good for you
Will Yoga more easier to learn by Indian?
@hema7213 (3419)
Well....it is difficult for indians as well.....But there are so many simple yoga exercise that we can try and improve our health...you can watch video on yoga at youtube