Guardian Angels

@LeaPea2417 (21635)
Toccoa, Georgia
Do you believe that you have guardian angels that surround you and protect you from harm? I really do believe that I have them around me and that they have been around me since my birth. I was very sick at age 6 with a meningitis where I spent the week in the hospital. I luckily got over it. I was hit by a car at age 12 and nearly lost my leg, but thank goodness I got the proper care and my leg was saved and I can walk and run. Then, as an adult, I got the distinct feeling that guardian angels were surrounding me when I gave birth to my two sons. Each delivery had me in such pain that I really saw my life flash before me, but , I had this calming presence engulf me like I was being protected and the babies were being protected. I know God is ultimately the Healer and is in control. It does say in the Bible that there are many angels and I know they do help protect people. I do realize and give credit to God for getting me through each day. Because, I look back on my life and know there were multiple times I could have died as a child or as a young adult.
Yes, and I call them "good people".
I think everyone has a guardian angel looking out for them.
@stbrians (15854)
• Kakamega, Kenya
It is just unfortunate maybe because they may not be talking to us. One day however at night, I was nabbed by gangsters. They caught hold of me. A voice told me to be calm. They removed bills from my pocket. A voice told me to tell tjem they were papers. They mever searched for a light but gave me back my papers. The voice told me not to take but tell them to keep the papers They threw the money down and went their way. I picked the money and went home laughon
@LeaPea2417 (21635)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@stbrians That is interesting.
I have had some narrow escapes as well which I can only attribute to the presence of my guardian angel.
@stbrians (15854)
• Kakamega, Kenya
I agree with this fully @Kandae
@stbrians (15854)
• Kakamega, Kenya
God sends them to ennsure that we are well protected
yes,Michael is mine
I think I have one, one is all I need (I think)
I do believe we all have guardian angels. I learned not to drive faster than they could fly.