A Cold and Foggy Morning Today

Kochi, India
I have mentioned in my previous post that the winter was not too cold in Kerala, but today morning I was surprised to see fog and a chilly atmosphere. When I woke up I was feeling the cold, but it was when I got out of my house that I realized that there was some kind of fog and a cool climatic condition that prevailed outside. I really enjoy this as it is not too cold when compared with the northern part of India, but cold enough to make us comfortable. Hope that it is still cold out there in north India and all my friends are enjoying it. Anyhow I have to get ready for office as I am already late by now. So meet you all after reaching office, and till then bye.
@Sreekala (22194)
I think it is common to see fog in the first half of January. Here too not so much cool like it supposed to be. Usually January first half is the coldest time and schools get and extended holiday due to severe cold. I don't think this time it will happen like that.
• Kochi, India
Oh..yes..I was in Delhi for almost 6 years and I really enjoy the winter season over there..
@franxav (4742)
It's foggy and cold here north outside Kolkata. It's pleasant for me for I come from a colder place.
• Kochi, India
I also like such climate..
It seems a good combo.
• Kochi, India
Yes..really enjoying it..