More Crazy Facts

Some of us don’t realize things about our own bodies. We sort of take everything for granted, as long as everything is working like it should. But, here are some things that might surprise you. I heard today on TV that if you straightened out your digestive system from your mouth to your anus, it would reach the height of a three-story building. Did you know that human eyes can see about seven million different shades of color? I was thinking about this today, because I just purchased a new “grown-up” coloring book and some new gel pens. I wish I could get more colors in the gel pens, because I’m very limited on the colors. I remember those large boxes of crayons that had 64 different colors, but I can’t get that many different colors in gel pens. I’ve looked everywhere. Also, mentioned on TV today was information about your circulatory system. If every part of it was stretched out, it would measure about 60,000 miles, enough to circle the world two and half times. When I think about all these things, I don’t know how anyone can deny that humans were created by an intelligent designer. Our bodies are wonderfully designed as the scripture at Psalms 139:13-16 which says, in part, “I shall laud you because in a fear-inspiring way I am wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful as my soul is very well aware…and in your book all its parts were down in writing…” DNA
@MattMeng (3271)
• Hangzhou, China
Very beautiful pictures.
Human faces are all unique. No two are exactly the same. I have identical twins and even they are different. So, artists like to draw and paint human faces and we can recognize the person easily if the artist does a good job.
@MattMeng (3271)
• Hangzhou, China
@IreneVincent Yes, I think so.