It has a bid...

Screencap I took of my eBay auctions and modified with Microsoft Paint
@xstitcher (9934)
Petaluma, California
I took a peek at my eBay, and one of the auctions has a bid. The watchers have gone up and down since I put this item up -- from three to one and now it's back up to three again. So, one day next week I will hopefully get a ride to the post office--when I get paid for this item. The other two items (both blankets) that I have up don't have any watchers or bids. Hopefully that will change.
@fishtiger58 (30304)
• Momence, Illinois
Much good luck to you.
@XSTITCHER That is excellent news! Hope you sell the blankets tonight!
@xstitcher (9934)
• Petaluma, California
I hope so, too, @Marty1 !
@xstitcher I am sure you will just think positive. If you think you aren't going to sell them, you will have that exact outcome. Think you're going lo sell it you will. Can you tell I listen to a lot of Joel Osteen audio books?
@xstitcher (9934)
• Petaluma, California
@Marty1 Not a fan of Joel Osteen, so couldn't say.
Hope the other items will get bidders too.
@KrauseHome (33259)
I find selling stuff non auction for me usually works the Best and I tend to list stuff higher and then now lately on some of my items have Best Offer but none have sold. Blankets are a hard sell on eBay. If those happen to be something you made, they might do better on Etsy
@rina110383 (21957)
Yay! A great way to start the year. I wish bids for the both blankets in the coming days.
Hopefully you'll get some bids on your items soon.
How do you enjoy selling on Ebay.
Yay congrats! Hopefully the other items you put up (blankets) will have bids/watchers.
Well, this is good news to share with us!! Hope the blankets get some bids very soon.