Are You a Winner or a Loser?

@zebra2222 (5170)
Are you a winner or a loser? Do you have great success or does your fortunes turn west? Do you have a great job or do you live like a slob? Do you try new things or do you walk with broken wings? Do you strive to be great or do you consider yourself second rate? Tell me which way do you go? Tell me if you are ready to grow? Do you have goals? Do you have dreams? Are you on the winning or losing team.
@suziecat7 (3393)
• Asheville, North Carolina
I win more than I lose. Of course, I don't get to choose. So I set a new goal before I'm too old and keep updating the news. :))
@shivamani10 (11188)
• Hyderabad, India
I will be trying new things in almost all things. Doing something or other whether for payment or not is a continuous process for me. The question of winning or losing does not matter me.
@Gina145 (3974)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
There's a lot of need for improvement in my life but hopefully by the end of the year I'll be able to say I'm on the winning team.
I am on the winning team
Yes.
@Linda1234 (4751)
• Houston, Texas
I want do my best to work and learn new things. I want my dreams come true.
• Rochester, New York
I am going into this new year with a positive mindset when it comes to money and abundance.