My Plans

@dfollin (12111)
What I had plans got messed up for the winter. Due to the fact that I do not have the money to follow the plan. Plus I have an important meeting in February. The cold weather here bother's my medical issues and I wanted to go the day after Christmas to Florida where it is warmer. Then I was going to come back to Virginia in April when it get's warmer here again. Maybe next year!
@cahaya1983 (10192)
Sorry to hear about your plans. I hope you'll be fine despite the cold weather and your medical issues. Take care!
@dfollin (12111)
Thanks!
@Yadah04 (2955)
I hope everything will work out the well though, inspite and despite.
@dfollin (12111)
Thanks!
@silvermist (16385)
@dfollin Hope next year all your plans will work out.In the meantime,take care of your health issues.
@dfollin (12111)
Thanks! I will try this cold is hurting me, I will try to make the best of it.
@silvermist (16385)
@dfollin Yes,that is the spirit.
@Morleyhunt (17256)
Our plans for the weekend were messed up by the weather two hours west of us. My husband is a chicken farmer. His chickens were scheduled to ship out tomorrow morning. Now because everything is delayed only 3/4 of his chicken will be gone, so he does not get a free weekend.
@dfollin (12111)
Wow! Cool raising chicken's sounds cool! I am sorry your plans were messed up.
I hope your able to next year. I hate when plans change when we don't expect it. =(
@dfollin (12111)
I know it is such a pain when you are really looking forward to something and it doesn't happen. Especially when it has to do with your health. Hopefully it will work out next year.
• Rochester, New York
I'm sorry about your plans changing on you. I hope you are able to make them next year.
@dfollin (12111)
Thanks!