Kid suffocated and died in the Van!

A child died in the van and no one seemed to notice until it's too late. People speculate that they intentionally let her in that van and died. Turns out, the driver's children put her at the back of the van and didn't see her the whole day. He claimed that he love his niece and obeyed most than his own children. But I wonder who is in the right mind having eleven people inside that van when it was clearly meant to fit at least five to six people inside. I could say that it was his children's fault for NOT telling him they put her there. But He was the adult and it was pure NEGLIGENCE on his part not looking for this child before going to the mall. Now, he will spent his entire life thinking of what happen behind bars.
Bagama't itinuturing na walang foul play, nahaharap pa rin sa kaso ang tiyuhin ng batang namatay matapos maiwan at mapabayaan sa loob ng kotse ang pamangkin....
@salonga (27969)
This is very unfortunate. Indeed there was negligence but I hope he would not be put in jail because he did not want that to happen for sure.
@salonga (27969)
@Letranknight2015 Yes, I feel for him. No one wanted that thing to happen and they were all too tired and were not expecting the child was still there. How sad.
@magallon (17098)
That news made my blood boil... They are too irresponsible not to check if everybody is present before they went to bed..
Hello @allen0187 He should have been thorough even though they were so many of them. In fact they should have done a head count before leaving the van.
@Letranknight2015 I think you tagged me incorrectly but agree with you just the same. This one lies solely on the adults in the van. It was an unfortunate accident that could have been easily avoided if the adults were responsible.
@magallon (17098)
@allen0187 that is correct.. they really not checked everyone before they slept.
That poor baby :-( He as the adult should have known where the baby was at all times if she was in his care.
He didn't know because it was his children that put her there @shaggin and the children didn't even tell him.
@Letranknight2015 That doesn't matter to me because he should know where the kids are so if the kids were outside with the baby he should have been keeping an eye on them.
@brokenbee (7712)
Yup I have read about this news and I really don't know how they forgot about the child when even if it's just your pet, you will go and look for it if you can't see it.
Hello @brokenbee I wouldn't know because I'm not the driver and has 11 people in that small van, but I think he should have alerted himself into checking the entire van before leaving.
@brokenbee (7712)
@Letranknight2015 Yup... After the investigation, the police said there was no foul play.
• Peoria, Arizona
I have heard this kind of story many many times. You cannot see a child when you look behind you and you are backing out? Like...I would think someone would have to have seen the children at some point while driving or getting out. Poor little angel did not deserve such a short life with something that was so irresponsible.
Hello @DesirousDreamer the step father went to a parking building and there's not much people there. It's possible that she was hidden under the chair. I think the children would bear this shame forever, knowing that their dad is now in jail for negligence.
• Peoria, Arizona
@Letranknight2015 um no a child makes a lot of noise whether they know it or not. A child die and I see this as not just negligent but also murder. You cannot be so daft and not see a child in the corner of your eye at any time.
@averygirl72 (12386)
The child is suffocated. Did the child slept in the van? This is negligence and being irresponsible
@averygirl72 (12386)
@akalinus (12424)
I don't know why, but there has been a rash of these hot car deaths of very young children lately.
They should always check the child first before any one else since adults can be seen @akalinus
@akalinus (12424)
@Letranknight2015 An adult can also get out of the vehicle but a baby or small child is stuck there.
@crossbones27 (14879)
• Redlands, California
These kind of stories happen to often and that is sad to here.
I've heard more stories with dogs also being left behind in cars @crossbones27
Poor baby with irresponsible parents! May he RIP in heaven. ;(
It's actually a she @shaggin but you're right, she's probably happy now with her Real parents in heaven.
@Sreekala (18782)
My goodness. How people can neglect children this way. I cant even think about the child how she would felt... My God.. terrible.
Hello @Sreekala He's probably thinking the same thing now that he's behind bars.
@carebear29 (25552)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
That is very sad
Yes, it's very sad @carebear29
It seems this happens in Australia too at least several times a year. It is very sad. There was one over Christmas.
That's horrible they won't look christmas the same way again @JudyEv but I hope not that it doesn't bring them down.
@stbrians (11838)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Ac idemts do happen and we cannot a oid them Overcrowdimg the van was a mistake
This isn't some form of service, they should have limited the number of people in that van @stbrians
@PatZAnthony (11730)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
What a sad, sad thing this is for anyone to experience. No one wins in a situation like this