Is Romance dead ?

@EddieHands (37794)
I look online on sites people who gives tips on love. And they make it seem like people are just a bunch of hos. and Also that real romance is dead? that people just play a game? I could play games, But that's not in my soul... I thought I knew love years ago. But since then I just feel there is no real love or romance in this realm.. only darkness and ghosts floating around. Is romance dead? And who killed it ?
@rina110383 (24066)
Yes, probably for me. I've always been unlucky in that department. I can't get everything I want. I may be unlucky in love but fortunate in career - something to be thankful of.
@EddieHands (37794)
yes I never had luck in either. Well i had 3 good companies 2 online where I made good money. I hope this year will be the magical year of lots of gold. I can get a lot of people to visit my store links, but no buys yet. I will keep working and promoting till i get it
@rina110383 (24066)
@EddieHands Soon, you'll have one. What do you sell?
@EddieHands (37794)
@rina110383 toys, video games, jewlry, music, movies, clothes, computers, just about everything! But I focus more on music, video games, and movies, since that is what my blogs are about.
@sabtraversa (13353)
Romance will be back to trend someday, maybe people got tired of it at a certain time. Pretty much like beards, body hair, long hair and stuff like that. It's a cycle. Personally I still see enough romance, the luck of being in Italy perhaps? But once the man gets you, he's likely to not be as romantic as he used to.
@EddieHands (37794)
that's not nice.. they should always be romantic.. everyday
@EddieHands I agree with you. There should always be romance not just until they get you.
@EddieHands (37794)
@Happy2BeMe yes all the time.
Dating online
@EddieHands (37794)
lol online ?
@marguicha @EddieHands HAHAHA!! LOL
@happyhaha (294)
• Fuzhou, China
Whatever the real love and romance are still in our life. Just for everyone eyes. You look it, it is real.
@EddieHands (37794)
It is ? in another place ? maybe a magical land ?
The tech intrusion into daily life has made life colder where so many people wish to text not face to face.
@EddieHands (37794)
yes I think that is also part of it