Favorite Book

Sumter, South Carolina
What is your favorite book ? What kind of genre do you like ? Some like books with violence & drama in it . Others like mystery . It's so many genres to choose from . Me , personally , I love any kind of book as long as it's interesting . I am very picky with my books though . My favorite book is called , "Bang!" , by Sharon G. Flake .
The alchemist by Paulo coelho
• Sumter, South Carolina
I never heard of that before . What is it about ?
@httpkiyaaa its an inspiration al book about a boy who wants to great....and with course he does with all the troubles and difficulties that he faces....that doesn't bother him...he keeps moving forward...nicely written and is the bestseller...
@ragikutty (2460)
• Kerala, India
@immilind113 I have read that one. Not really read, I have listened to its audio book. Nice one. Worth reading.
@ragikutty (2460)
• Kerala, India
My all times favorites are Harry Potter & Twilight series. I have paperback as well as audibooks of those two. Other than that I like romantic books. I try to read books of authors like Nicholas sparks and Sidney Sheldon.
@ragikutty (2460)
• Kerala, India
And I forgot to add I love all books in which puppies are there. Like A dog who came for Christmas and stayed forever, Marley, a dog's purpose.
• Sumter, South Carolina
@ragikutty , I love books with dogs in it too . Those are one of my favorite kind of books too .
@rina110383 (24069)
I like books on legal romance genre.
@ragikutty (2460)
• Kerala, India
Can you name a few? To see if I can read them as well.