My dream job.

Banks, Oregon
People might laugh, but my honest to God dream job is what I do here, except to get paid at least a couple hundred bucks a month and, have people that are interested in things besides just personal stuff. I know some of you do, but the big extant of you do not. I have always wanted to write about wrestling, sports, entertainment, wildlife, religion, music, science, history stuff like that and, just share my thoughts and, feelings with the world about the things I love and, also hear what they think or feel, it shouldn't be too good to be true, a job like that should exist.
Sounds like a great job to have.
Yeah, it would be awesome.
@TRBRocks420 I hope some day that dream comes true for you
I get that and I wish a job like that were out there. Trouble is that in order to get a job you have to find an employer who is making money from what you write and that is so much easier said than done.
It's not really though. Bubblews afforded to pay great for years. So, it's possible with better owners.
Bubblews was only up and running for about 3 years then they went bust and completely stopped paying @TRBRocks420
@rebelann Yeah, but that only happened, because sites that pay less, made them start paying less and, everyone left, also they decided they didn't care and, made retarded sweeble. So, they couldn't afford to pay the ones who stayed.
I started out in the workforce as a reporter - but the pay wasn't much. I agree it would be nice to be able to express your thoughts , work in your own time and earn a great salary.
were you given assignments? were you allowed to pitch ideas? @kandae11
@hereandthere I was given assignments - and eventually given my own page.
@Kandae11 nice!
@crossbones27 (22360)
• Redlands, California
That is funny, I also wrote a post similar to this. Great minds think alike. It would be cool if we could earn a living that way.
We used to could and, should still be able to. I wish they would get a platform going like that again.
• Redlands, California
@TRBRocks420 You have to make them extremely commercial these days for anything to succeed unless you can find a bunch of people to donate to you. That is how my brother is getting paid now and he is finding how frustrating that is. He sees other people who get 100 dollar donations in an hour and his best month was 400 dollars and last month he only received a 150 dollars in donations. It is more always about who you know than what you know. As long as you say what the people with the money want you to say. That is what I have learned.
@ilocosboy (40410)
at least you have fulfilled your dream of being a writer.
I guess it's sort of like a journalist's job. If you could write a regular column for a paper you'd be more or less doing this.
Yeah, that would be awesome, but it would also be cool if a billionaire created a site like Bubblews had and, could sustain paying how they used too.
@TRBRocks420 Bubblews was a lot of fun wasn't it? I really enjoyed it there but then I didn't lose a lot of money.
@JudyEv Made a lot too though at one time.
• Denver, Colorado
That would be cool. About the only jobs out there anymore are flipping burgers and answering phones.
@Bluedoll (17039)
I don't believe that. More jobs flippin buggers than say... hey wait a minute! What's wrong with answering a phone?
• Denver, Colorado
There could easily be a site like bubblews, it worked for years, just need rich and, smart owners instead of morons.
@Bluedoll (17039)
Be a reporter? Journalist?
Yeah, but you have to go to college.
@Bluedoll (17039)
Thought this was a dream job. In your dream do you go to college or take another route? I see a few on you tube that quit their day time job so they can devote the time to their activity.
@trbrocks420 I think you should write a short article on those topics you wish to write! I would read them!
I do still write about those things all the time, but very little activity or interest most of the time.
@TRBRocks420 There are other sites you can write about this thing. I am preparing my first article for another site that publishes the kind of articles you wan to write. Granted they have to get approved, but it can let you write things that aren't popular here!
@harsh43 (10)
I completely understand how you feel. It is difficult to earn a living out of online writing. Trying to do the same myself here haha. Let's hope it works out well!
Good luck I wish pay rates would go up lol.
@Brittnyrose (1455)
• Aberdeen, North Carolina
That's actually a good point. I love reading and right. And I think I could do it for I living. So yes we do need more jobs were you can just blog and blog and keep on blogging
Yeah, I love it and, it should be a job, also so many more people would be employed.
@averygirl72 (16611)
You can start your own blog and maybe you got lucky doing things that you really like
@Bluedoll (17039)
That's an excellent suggestion, one I wouldn't might trying again. My attempt at a blog last year didn't take. I know this post wasn't written by me but certainly understand the reasoning and desire here. I'm sure many people have thought about it.
@shaynas (5527)
do u write blogs?
That's what I want to do.
I do not know if a job like that exists but it would be good for you if it does.
Yes, it would be very good indeed.
I hope you find your dream job.
I don't look at it as work, but love it just the same!!
@TrisXO (1)
I completely agree! I love being able to discuss different topics with people from all over and get feedback. It's a wonderful world of technology we live in!
Sure and it probably does exist...I hope you can make your dream happen TR. It does not sound out of reach.
That would be a really cool job for sure.
@MattMeng (3301)
• Hangzhou, China
That is a nice job.