I was surprised. Tadah!

By Bhem
@JustBhem (20847)
Davao, Philippines
The ex surprised me. For more than a year of not hearing anything from him. He gave me a call and wants to see me. We meet at the mall and talked a lot about my health. He said that he will leave before New Year because of his flight schedule. And he will probably celebrate new year inside the plane. He gave me a gift and I was surprised. It was something of the past. I don't know what to say for I really don't have idea he still remembers it. He gave me one of my favorite cologne when I was in my college days, one of his favorite smell from me. I smiled and told him, I don't remember the fragrance of it for I don't use it anymore. It's still surprised me. Anyway, it's a good thing he still make time for me. Who says ex cannot be friends anymore?
This is a nice post. It is good if couples can still be friends even if they have gone their separate ways.
@JustBhem (20847)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes. Whether they still love each other or not. After all you both shared good memories right? Thanks.
@JustBhem We have a lifetime of memories, both good and bad.
@JustBhem (20847)
• Davao, Philippines
@JudyEv Yes, I agree. And we have a better life now if not with them.
@atoz1to10 (6898)
Ex can still be friends...but it depends on how you broke up. Maybe he wants to get back??
@JustBhem (20847)
• Davao, Philippines
Nah. I don't think so. He is now going to be a priest.
@atoz1to10 (6898)
@JustBhem Oh really... Do you know what? My first boyfriend also left me to be a priest as well... We had what it calls 'puppy love'. When he left he told me that he wanted me to join in the convent as well... Did yours ask you to do the same? Now we are friends... He is my daughter's God Father.
@JustBhem (20847)
• Davao, Philippines
@atoz1to10 Nope. He never ask me about it. He simply ask me about my health. Actually, when we are together. He wrote me a poem. The last part said, if ever I'm not going to be his bride. He will accept the call of God and follow Him.
• New Delhi, India
It is great if you both can be friends again
@JustBhem (20847)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes. It is for the better.
• New Delhi, India
@JustBhem very true
@sol_cee (13228)
• Japan
How's he?
@JustBhem (20847)
• Davao, Philippines
He gain weight. Lol. He said he visited you in your place. He is fine and concentrating more on his studies.
Maybe that is his peace offering to you , if the break-up was of his own initiative . But that is nice that he also makes the initiative of making peace with you .
@JustBhem (20847)
• Davao, Philippines
I agree.
@diosabella (4843)
That's great. I hope every one is like that
@JustBhem (20847)
• Davao, Philippines
Spread love and no more hate.
@shaynas (5562)
that was so nice. Glad you had a great time :)
@JustBhem (20847)
• Davao, Philippines
Thanks.
@suhail1 (965)
• Manila, Philippines
could be friends for sure
@WriterAI (3754)
• Bulgaria
Nice.
@ridingbet (36611)
a former ex is also a friend and now we exchange communications.