Good Morning, myLot ! 1-7-17

Photo taken by me on 12-28-16
@xstitcher (12464)
Petaluma, California
Hello, myLotters ! Feeling tired this morning, but then I was up late last night. It's just me and Angel today. I will wait for a phone call or something to see what's gong on with Mom. Today I'll do whatever needs doing, I suppose. One of the things I'd like to do is get something ready to sell on eBay. Hope that you have a great day/evening/etc. in your part of myLot land !
@inertia4 (27713)
Good morning to you. Although now it is almost lunch time here in NYC. It still feels like morning to me. Wish I was out in Sunny California right now. Maybe one day I will get the chance to move there.
@xstitcher (12464)
• Petaluma, California
@inertia4 Actually, Steven, you might want to wait on wishing to be in "sunny" California right now--we're supposed to have a big rainstorm coming in.
@inertia4 (27713)
@xstitcher Okay. I know. But that beats the snow anytime. I bet overall, that living there is just better than here on the east coast.
@xstitcher (12464)
• Petaluma, California
@inertia4 LOL--yeah--never been to the east coast, so can't compare. Over here it might be better--aside from the floods--and the earthquakes...
I hope you get what you want done and have a good day. =)
@xstitcher (12464)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, @LovingMyBabies , Lord willing, I will.