Being mean

low clouds.
Roseburg, Oregon
This lady was walking along a sidewalk and she started to fall on some ice. She was able to grab a hold of her husband and she did not fall down. Some teens were around and they started laughing, yelling we wanted to see you fall that would have been funny. These teens were watching a kid on his skate board and they went near to where he was and one of them put their foot out and made the boy fall down. The boy broke his arm and the teens took off. What is wrong with people when they say and do rude things. Doesn't it make you wonder?
Where are the grown ups nearby? Standing and just looking? I´d take an action against them.
@ragikutty (2471)
• Kerala, India
We can't trust these guys. Since I am a woman I wouldn't go and confront them on what they do, as they wouldn't be scared of women. I might go for help only.
@ragikutty In my country, maybe I could not confront them violently. But I could loudly make fun of them. As they are cowards, they cannot stand that.
@ragikutty (2471)
• Kerala, India
@marguicha oh ! Where are you from?
• Marion, Kansas
It makes me wonder how they were raised, and it makes me sad that they are such poor examples of the human race.
When teens get together they are mean sometimes.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@jstory07 Some are awkward and charming.
@DWDavis (11218)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
These kids are the result of the three P's. P!$$ Poor Parenting. If they were being raised correctly by involved, caring, responsible parents, they wouldn't behave this way.
They sure are. I know my kids when teens would have never acted that way.
@AutumnSnow (4623)
Sounds like something those nasty brats that live upstairs from us would pull. In fact during the summer whenever I would be out on my walker with my kids they would make fun of me and what's worse is there pathic excuse of a mother would encourage them. I don't understand how people think it's ok I hope they never find themselves in the same situation or have problems when they get older.
I always think when I hear things like this. What comes around goes around.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@jstory07 I hope so. But I don't necessarily believe it.
@ragikutty (2471)
• Kerala, India
This generation have some serious issue with humanity. They don't care about others. May be there is something wrong with their broughtup.
That is really sad to.
• New Delhi, India
Omg...I don't know what are kids upto these days and who is to be blamed
Society and whoever raised them.
• New Delhi, India
@jstory07 what if kids simply don't listen to their parents
Yes, I wonder all the time, it's a number of different things I suppose.
That is for sure.
That is horrrible
It sure was a friend told me about it and her child told her.
@averygirl72 (11821)
Something is wrong with them really. They get happiness doing bad things. It's a bad practice
It sure is a bad practice.
@sallypup (18543)
• Moses Lake, Washington
It makes me wonder if kids think the entire world is a video game; they can't tell the difference between reality and a game?
I think sometimes they can not.
@alberello75 (10969)
• Genova, Italy
You see, I have my brother thet is not good for one. Fortunately, perhaps on January 12, he returns to Spain like last year. I regret having to hope for these things, but what do I do? Sometimes the guys are idiots!
Yes sometimes they are just idiots.
@Hate2Iron (7262)
That is disgusting!! What makes kids behave like that?? They obviously don't care about anyone it seems!
They are just mean at that age and when they are around others it is even worse.
@atoz1to10 (6927)
A lot of people these days are selfish, mean and crazy. What is going on with this world? That's what I keep wondering...
You do not have the caring that you used to have.
@fishtiger58 (28435)
• Momence, Illinois
Apparently their parents are not doing a good job with them. How awful that boy broke his arm.
• Pleasant Hill, California
What was your sense of the kind of background these teens came from? I would assume they were poor, under-educated, and frustrated. Or were they spoiled brats from the suburbs?
I can't believe how unkind and horrible some people are. It's despicable behaviour.
@KrauseHome (32348)
Unfortunately too many people these days, especially kids are not taught respect and how to be nice. They are always ones starting fights etc and their parents never are around to catch them and if they do usually do not know how to discipline even if they care. Sad to say they are the Children of our future and that is a Scary thing.
That's terrible behaviour, especially causing that boy to break his arm. I hope they get some sort of justice.
@Brittnyrose (1472)
• Aberdeen, North Carolina
Now days kids can be difficult and they get enjoy out of mean and rufe things. This is based on how the kids are raised.
• Lakewood, Colorado
It does make you wonder thats for sure Judy. I don't know why people have to be so mean. That is terrible both of those incidents you mentioned. To rejoice at suffering is really wrong.