Your Destiny!

@SDM1984 (198)
Have you ever wondered why are you here on earth? What were you created for? Why were you born in the place where you dwell? As you can tell I have searched my heart and soul about my destiny. Destiny, in my opinion is that reason why you were created. It is like your fingerprints, everyone has them but it is uniquely different to that individual. That is my premise for destiny, everyone has one but it is uniquely different to that person. My theories are not concrete. However, I see glimpse that tell me I was created to do 1-2 things, like no one else. As human beings we have similarities, but with destiny I believe the 1-2 things you were created to do makes you distinct. Does any myLotters have any ideas on destiny?
I am almost positive I was meant to be here to help people.
@SDM1984 (198)
@sharon6345, you are probably already doing it then. I have come from generations of women who served in the community and in civil jobs. But beyond that the road become s narrower, what my granny did and my great granny is not all I am suppose to be, the next generation is suppose to be greater in every capacity. If you are to be a blessing to your children's children. If you are serving others, what is the capacity? wounded hear?, broken frail emotions? Destiny is not broad, that is what makes it distinct. It is so inspiring to hear that you are on the road to destiny and purpose. BRAVO!!!
@SDM1984 I just want to hep more if it's possible. I think it makes me feel batter than most anything else does.
@dodoazo (22079)
Before I found that truth about my existence here on earth, this situation puzzles me. When I came to know the truthfulness of the Gospel, I have known the very reason why I am here on earth. It is a simple Biblical truth of man's existence. We are to gain the body of flesh and bones. We are to search for happiness that happiness could be fulfilled if we keep God's commandments for us to enjoy the eternal life. If you do believe in the Holy Bible, in the scriptures have revealed by God to his prophets.
@1creekgirl (14849)
I believe the Holy Bible when it says that God has a plan for our lives. It's up to us to allow that plan to develop.
@deadreak (694)
• Dagupan City, Philippines
I agree to that...
@akalinus (25238)
I believe that God made us to do something that is uniquely ours to do. The problem is finding out what that is. Every person has a unique set of talents, interests, experiences, and abilities to get things done.
@SDM1984 (198)
@akalinus, I totally agree with your premise. I believe most have been doing it and do not recognize it because we cannot get paid for it. I believe that the gift we have been given is as easy as breathing we just do not recognize because we do it so naturally.
@akalinus (25238)
@SDM1984 I think we are called to do something and are equipped to do it if we really apply ourselves to do it.
• Agra, India
I do believe in destiny. What has to happen will happen . All I focus on is that I fulfill my work deligiently
@SDM1984 (198)
@amitkokiladitya, your destiny could also be an encouragement to other women. Sometimes our lives are walking, talking billboards. Some women will watch you and admire your accomplishments. It could inspire them to achieve and you may never know, that it is not the job you do so well. It could be that you have the audacity to try, which is inspirational in a male driven world. You seem humble which is great, but the gift to inspire others will still shine even if you say nothing.
• Agra, India
@SDM1984 wow.. I loved the way you quoted it
@cindiowens (5180)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
I believe that we create our own destiny. I don't think we were born to live out a life that was preplanned for us. That is no way to explain the horrible things that happen to children. We are who we make ourselves.
@SDM1984 (198)
@cindiowens, thank you for comments! Have a great week.
@AutumnSnow (4594)
I like to think that we was put here to learn from each other and to leave this place better than we found it for those who are to come after us.
@SDM1984 (198)
@AutumnSnow, very insightful and it shows you are thinking about the next generation too!
@DanciaKS (189)
I don't believe in destiny per se. I believe life is a journey in search of meaning
@dfollin (13184)
I wonder a lot why I was put on this earth. I guess I just have to pray and wait to see if it comes to me one day.
@deadreak (694)
• Dagupan City, Philippines
In my opinion as a God's creation we are created by God for our God. It means he created as to perform according to His will. And our destiny is up to us, it said that our life is just a matter of decissions.
@annierose (18957)
It is such a very profound topic for me. I believe in destiny but I don't think so that everything that happens to us is because that is our destiny. I think that there are some instances that a person has a control on his or her destiny although it is not 100% controlled. I do believe that God has bigger plans for us and in the end it is still God's plan that will happen.
@averygirl72 (16650)
Our destiny is to bless the life of one another. We make this world a happy place to live. We are to love one another