Beyond Tired

Green Bay, Wisconsin
I've done what I could to stay up as long as possible so I wouldn't be up at 3 AM. With as busy as today was, I'm now beyond tired and if I don't go to bed now, my comments won't make any sense. Tomorrow is church and the playoff game between the Packers and Giants from Lambeau Field in mid afternoon. So I'll try to get here between church and the game. Okay, that's all my brain can process for today. I hope you all had a good day. Thanks for reading.
@marsha32 (6780)
I still have 2 grandkids awake in the living room....their mother has goe to bed because she works early in the morning
I would think they would also go to bed. How old are they?
@atoz1to10 (6898)
How old are your grandchildren? I used to have the TV turned on for my daughter...Very bad mum but what could I do... Lucky she didn't damage the house while I was 'light' sleeping.
@AutumnSnow (4625)
I hope you have a very restful evening.
Thank you. It was okay.
@atoz1to10 (6898)
Goodnite. Sweet dream. :)
Thank you. It was a good night's sleep.
Sat. was a nice day, I am a bit of a mess though. found out cheating x is quitting his job, and I cant get him to respond if he got the court date for the divorce set or not, finally reached out to his brother, see if he will answer HIM for me. this deff means no truck help, and he wasnt even going to tell me jack. I want that paper signed so bad.
He's acting like a total jerk about it. I hope his brother will be able to help you get the answers you need.
@just4him he really is. he finally texted me this am, said he'd get me the court case # and stuff when he got home, we shall see though
@Jessicalynnt I'm glad he came through for you.
@fishtiger58 (30689)
• Momence, Illinois
I hope you had a good sleep
Not as long as I expected. I was wide awake at 2:30 so got up and went back to bed at 4 for an additional two hours of sleep.
@fishtiger58 (30689)
• Momence, Illinois
@just4him Man I hate nights like that, thankfully I haven't had one in a while
@fishtiger58 I slept in this morning. It was 5 AM when I opened my eyes. I didn't get into the pool until six.
@Blondie2222 (18130)
Hope you got a good nights sleep and hope your tea won in football. I did not watch any football Sunday.
Thank you. Yes, the Packers won. Now we play Dallas on Sunday.
@Blondie2222 (18130)
@just4him awesome good luck, my team was close to play offs but lost the last game so didn't make it.
@Blondie2222 The Packers have been in the playoffs for the past 8 years. Win or lose the last game of the season we were in the playoffs. The win put us in first in the division and a home game, which we won and now we go to Dallas on Sunday.
@CoralLevang (40617)
Good night and sleep tight. You know I'll be watching your Packers tomorrow and hoping they win!! I'm watching the final three minutes of the Seahawks vs. Lions game.
I saw the score on that one and know the Seahawks won. You know then that the Packers won. Great game!
@CoralLevang (40617)
@just4him Yes, the Packers were great. I thought the Giants were going to have a better game. I can't believe how cold it was out there.
@CoralLevang Oh we were balmy today. The wind chill climbed to 4 above. We've been -20 to -25 wind chills the last few days. Temps didn't climb out of the single digits and were often below zero as well.
@annierose (17416)
Have a great day my friend! It does happen to me at times. Sometimes, I just take a break and do something else when I am already tired like sleeping or reading a book.
I just go to bed.
@annierose (17416)
@just4him It is the same with my mom. She just goes to bed and our neighbor is jealous because she can sleep easily.
@annierose I do need to be tired when I go to bed or it's fruitless. That's why I typically stay up late. That way I fall asleep immediately.
• New Delhi, India
Take rest dear and have a good day tomorrow
It was a wonderful day today. Thank you.
• New Delhi, India
@just4him enjoy
Did you get a good rest? Enjoy your day
I got a rest, not sure if it was good as it wasn't as long as I expected it to be.
I had a good day and I hope you enjoy your church service and the game tomorrow.
I did on both counts. The Packers won 38-13. Next week we play Dallas at Dallas.
Sleep well. I've just got up from a nap so I should be right for a while.
Thanks, it was a disjointed sleep as I found myself wide awake at 2 AM and got up at 2:30 and went back to bed at 4 for a couple more hours of sleep before church. I'm glad you had a good nap.
There's nothing wrong with having a good rest because you might get tired and get sick.
I did have a good rest, thank you.
@Brittnyrose (1469)
• Aberdeen, North Carolina
Its always good to try and get as much rest as you can. Its good for your brain. You don't wanna run your body down too much so be sure to try and catch up on some rest.
Thank you. I usually don't get more than 5 hours at a time so I was still awake and up super early. I did go back to bed though for a couple hours before I needed to get ready for church.
I had a wonderful day. Thank you.
I'm so glad you did.