I wish I could exercise

I miss working out on my machine. I see it sitting here collecting my clothing. I was on it a few times last month. I thought it was me working to hard why I was tight in the chest. I am now aware it's not that..So until I feel better I won't be working out on the machine. I always tried to do the classes at the gym. It was not possible for me. I ended up not going to the gym for months. I am now just going to keep walking in the halls and to and from the stores. But when I carry a bag I can't breathe good so I push my cart. Man would you believe when I push that I walk much slower. At least I make it home.
• New Delhi, India
Me too.. I really want to resume exercise
that could be something you work on later in the future.
• New Delhi, India
@sharon6345 but the need is at present lol
You can't do it now. But I understand how you feel. You get used to doing it.
Hopefully after my heart check up is done.
• Peoria, Arizona
You are doing well so far. Perhaps try little bit of arobics a few times a week to start getting out of having issues breathing. Don't push yourself. Just little things will make you stronger