I'm So Happy!

A little while ago, I decided to brave the cold and go out. I thought it might be a good day to go out shopping and not have to worry about the shops being too busy. And I was right. What I wasn't figuring was that there are some great sales to be had at this time of the year. So.....I cashed in on a couple of them. I bought a new winter jacket. Just something short to replace the short one that I have. It was marked down $155, so it wasn't a hard decision to take that home with me. I also bought a new purse, again it was marked down by $55-that seemed to be my number today I guess. And I also picked up a little card holder. I don't carry a lot of cash, and living in Canada, we have one and two dollar coins, so I am going to transition to a small change purse and carry that card holder. My shoulders don't need the extra weight of that heavy almost-empty wallet. I'm so happy that I went out and bought myself some new things. And the fact that two out of the three things that I bought were on sale, was an added bonus. Have you been out shopping for yourself lately?
I have ninott yet but have my eye on a sirt online that is on sale as thats going to be a belated Christmas gift to me
Won't that be nice when you buy it, you'll be so happy too!
@Juliaacv yes as I have one very nice skirt from them
@Beatburn (3912)
I like it when I get items on sale. Great finds!
Me too, but I didn't expect that when I decided to go out.
@Beatburn (3912)
@Juliaacv That even makes it better.
@Morleyhunt (19750)
Last week I made a quick trip to Walmart for some jeans for my husband and deodorant for myself. Otherwise just groceries.
I plan on going out next week some time to stock up on meat, we go to another city and usually get 2 or 3 month's worth, so that trip is coming. And I sent my husband out yesterday to stock up on a few things at the grocery store that should do us for the next 21 weeks, otherwise my grocery list is usually just fresh vegetables, fruit, bread, cheese and milk-we drink a lot of milk around here.
A few weeks ago we went shopping. I bought some new shoes for work.
I just love shoe shopping.
You really found some great deals on your shopping trip. Have not been shopping for myself lately.
It was nice that it was not busy, it made it so easy to shop.
That is awesome! You got some good deals it sounds like. The last time I went shopping for myself had to be a few years ago now, at least and that was for maternity clothes. I don't usually buy anything for myself unless my clothes no longer fit and I have no option.
My old winter jacket is getting pretty ratty looking, I have a really nice dress coat, but I don't like wearing that unless I'm dressed up. The new one is nice, so is my purse. And eventually, I'll be able to stop carrying that big old wallet, that will be so nice.
I haven't been for a while but it always feel good to get a bargain or two.
That's good for you. Nothing new for me at the moment.