Sunday, Sunday

Today has been a pretty lazy day. My husband took all 3 kids to church with him. They looked adorable in nice clothes they received for Christmas. I stayed home, and worked on crocheting a scarf for my 5 year old. I was doing this in preparation to make my husbands birthday gift. The scarf was completed and she is happy with it. Little things have been getting done here and there, so progress is being made. Tomorrow the girls go back to school, and I can get my son back to a better routine. He hasn't been napping regularly in the last 2 weeks, and it is showing in his attitude. That could also be due to being cooped up in the house the last 2 weeks as well.
I hope that you won't have too much trouble getting your son back into a regular routine.
So far the first day went well. Hopefully tomorrow does as well.
@Morleyhunt (19750)
As life returns to normal.....
It certainly does.
Ah I loved getting back into the school routine following time off for a holiday, hope the routine suits your son and all gets back to norms
So far day one went well. The girls were on time, and my son seems to be adjusting.
@Morethanamom fantastic and have a good rest of the week, ok ?
@gullver (544)
• Egypt
I adore laziness , just kidding you are a good mother
Some days you just need to do nothing.
@AutumnSnow (4584)
Im doing the same thing,lol. I crochet too right now Im working on a throw for the couch. My husband is still at work so it's just me and the kids. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Sunday = Lazy day?