My Breakfast Birthday

I wonder how many people that has spent their birthdays alone and with out having some sort of small party or feast. This morning I woke up with no one else except my dog who is still sleeping. It's almost eight in the morning here and for some reason I'm getting cold feet again. I'm thinking of talking a walking. But Mom came home with some of her co members who is also celebrating her bday today. Now, I gotta eat
@letranknight2015 I woke up a few weeks ago to my 45th birthday alone, and it was just my hamster, Marty and me. Like your dog, Marty was sleeping! But my sister brought food to make an Italian dinner then we invited my aunt and m cousin finally made her way here with her two kids. She read the text message wrong and thought i was still at my sister's house and showed up at her house!!!!! But nobody got here until 6pm at night!
Happy birthday Jennifer. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday celebrating with family.
Happy Birthday as well @Marty1 Her friends started coming over and my sis in law's maid started to cook pasta my favorite.
@Letranknight2015 Thank you! I had a pasta dish of pasta shells stuffed with cheese and meatballs and garlic bread! My sister put it together at her home and cooked it at my home! I love pasta too!
I hope you got your walking in. Happy Birthday.
Nope I didn't have the time because mom left again with her friends and thank you for the greeting @just4him
@Letranknight2015 You're welcome.
Happy birthday..hope you ended up having a good day.
I had a good meal and mom's friends came along @Happy2BeMe
@Letranknight2015 that is great. Glad you didn't have to spend it alone
Here's a Happy Birthday from me. At least you weren't alone all day.
@jaboUK I wasn't alone the whole day, they came along and food was prepared.
@silvermist (20116)
@Letranknight2015 Happy Birth Day.Did you feel sad that there was no celebrations for your Birth day,
This morning I did felt sad and disturb but they came afterwards @silvermist thank you for the greeting.
That is great that your mother is going to celebrate her birthday.
Her birthday is not up until next month @jstory07
@FayeHazel (20079)
Happy birthday! And also happy birthday to - is it your mom or your mom's friend?
@rina110383 (24070)
I hope you had a good one.