This Is The Best Week I've Had On Mylot

By Gill
@Gillygirl (14724)
Sutton, England
No I'm not talking about earnings but I've a lovely week on mylot. First there were all the new year greetings plus I've met a lot more people. Have been so lacking in interaction last year I am very pleased. The quality of writing on this site is superb. There are so many posts to choose from, ranging from humerous to everyday lives. There are like with anything a little niggles, I read a couple of posts whereby a user had criticized the standard of writing on the site. If I had read this post I would have been tempted to respond with :-P (sticking my tongue out). A post by @JolietJake gave me this idea lol. I still have to comment on a few member's posts who I have now met and that will be my next job today. Hoping you have a good day. The photo is of me and an old boyfriend
• Olney, Illinois
Wow...I think I know him!
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
Lol he didn't make me walk the plank or try and feed me to the crocodiles. Peter wouldn't have allowed that
@fishtiger58 (27168)
• Momence, Illinois
Hey he is pretty darn cute lol. I have also enjoyed your posts this last week. Have a most wonderful day.
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
Thank you and me yours, He didn't attack me with his hook lol.
@fishtiger58 (27168)
• Momence, Illinois
@Gillygirl That's always a plus lol.
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
@fishtiger58 Peter and Tinkerbell would have got him if he had tried anything lol. Oh I am in a silly mood today,
Its nice when you have a great week on the site, but let's keep the happiness flowing.
@Juliaacv , Yes, let's keep that kind of happiness flowing from country to country. Here is some genuine Canadian positive vibes.
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
Yes we certainly should Julia
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
@marlina Hear hear
@moffittjc (29235)
• Gainesville, Florida
That's a mighty handsome looking boyfriend you've got there! Too bad you let him go, I'm sure he was a good catch! haha I've been excited about how my first week of the new year has started off, as it relates to this site. I am interacting with more people than ever, and meeting lots of friends. I hope that translates into a very active and productive rest of the year for me!
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
Again I'll drink to that lol. Glad you like Captain Hook, he never made me walk the plank or tried to feed me to the crocodiles.
@moffittjc (29235)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Gillygirl Well, then, why did you dump him? He sounds like a winner!
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
@moffittjc He couldn't talk or move and didn't want to leave the restaurant he always stood in. I got bored and moved on. LOL
• Hastings, England
Such a lovely post, this is my first day on myLot so this has really made me feel positive about giving it a go. Hope i have as great a time as you and earn a little bit along the way
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
Thank you and welcome to mylot. The earnings aren't high but are a bonus. The members here are lovely.
• Hastings, England
@Gillygirl I noticed they weren't much but if it's enough to treat the kiddies to a cake at the bakers once a month I'm a happy bunny. The discussion is what I'm really after. My husband works all day and when the kids are at school I get a bit lonely so hopefully this will fill my time x
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
@Dolphin55 I'm sure it will fill your time and there are lots of interesting discusions. I've just checked out your posts. Re my earnings I am letting them build up in my PayPal a/c and will have a little treat later in the year.
Great picture! Glad you getting to spend more time here. It is great seeing you around so much in the new year! Have a great day and happy mylotting!
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
Thank you, the pic was taken by my brother in a restaurant. Hope you have a great day. It must be about noon in Canada?
@Gillygirl oh never seen this until now. Not sure of the time difference. It is almost 7pm here now.
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
@Happy2BeMe Sounds about right as it's 11pm here so I had better get to bed as I have an early appointment tomorrow. Enjoy the evening.
• Portland, Connecticut
I am glad that you are out there socializing and meeting new people, it is what makes this site so special.
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
Yes that's the beauty of the site. I met a lovely English lady yesterday who is new to the site. However I won't forget my dear muckers such as you. Mucker is Liverpudlian slang for friend.
• Portland, Connecticut
@Gillygirl lol I like that, I consider you one of my muckers too!!
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
@BelleStarr Lol thank you, don't refer to one of your friends at home as a mucker as they might think you are saying they are mucky. There's loads of strange Liverpudlian slang eg kecs are trousers.
YOu kept a photo of an old boyfriend? Not me, they are all gone.
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
I joked lol it's Captain Hook. My hubby wuld be annoyed if I kept photos of old boyfriends.
@Gillygirl And I would understand that.
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
@marlina If I had kept any hubby would have torn them up.
Well, I for one, am so happy to see you back here writing. Was your photo taken at Madame Tussauds?
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
Thank you Dianne - The photo was taken by my brother at The Cornish Pasty restaurant in Worthing Sussex. We had taken my mum out for lunch.
www..
Interesting boyfriend. I've used that emoji a few times. My day is just getting started here and I'm looking forward to all the interaction potential on the site.
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
The interaction is so interesting. Lol it's Captain Hook and taken by my brother when we were at a restaurant in Worthing Sussex with my mum.
@Gillygirl Interesting addition to the restaurant. I agree with you, the interaction here is the best and very interesting.
It is nice when you have a great week on this site and every site that you go into.
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
Yes I used to like it when I sold a lot of things on Ebay I don't do it anymore as they kept pressurising sellers to offer free postage. Posting is expensive in the UK.
@FayeHazel (7173)
Your boyfriend is quite dashing :-) -- I agree -- there are so many things to learn on here and so many interesting people
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
Lol it wouldn't do to get on the wrong side of him as that hook is pretty lethal. So many posts are very informative..
I missed the post about 'bad' writing and I didn't know how to stick my tongue out so thanks for that. I'm sure it will come in handy. :)
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
I didn't read it either but two members wrote about it. I have seen a few posts in the past where a couple of members complained there was nothing worth reading.
@cindiowens (3738)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
He looks a little familiar,,,lol. You have a great day too!
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
Lol it's Captain Hook, the photo was taken a few years ago by my brother. We were at a restaurant.
@cahaya1983 (5986)
Happy to hear that you're having a great time on myLot!
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
Thank you I am now I'm able to be on here a lot more.
Nice sentiments and lovely picture.
@Gillygirl (14724)
• Sutton, England
Thank you, hope you are having a great day.