I'm back

@JESSY3236 (4678)
I'm back from my trip. I went to Las Vegas. Flying wasn't really bad. But I did get sick with a cold while on the trip. I only went for a week. My mother was here while I was gone, but she didn't do the laundry so I had a mountain of clothes and blankets to wash and put away. She was sick too and watched the Walking Dead marathon instead. Also she had talked about two black kittens hanging around so I fed them and played with one kitten. It snowed here and I brought the kittens in, but they were too much for me so I took them back outside yesterday. Anyway, the trip was great. I saw a few movies which tomorrow I will do a mini review for them. Thursday I will post about the Cirque show we saw.
@DWDavis (11151)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I'm glad you enjoyed your trip, but sorry you had to endure a cold while on vacation.
Are the kittens very young? I hope it's a little less cold now or they will die poor things.
@JESSY3236 (4678)
@LadyDuck not really young. It's cold, but I think they will be ok.
@JESSY3236 Cats know where to go to stay warm, I hope they are okay.
Did you lose your shirt gambling or win big?
@JESSY3236 (4678)
@JohnRoberts we didn't gamble.
Bummer that your mom didn't do the laundry. I would have had to do something to keep myself busy. I can only watch so much television before I get bored and go in search of a task to do.
Glad to hear you had a good trip, but so sorry you and your mother were ill.
@moffittjc (32703)
• Gainesville, Florida
I assume that since you came back on this site to post and comment, that must mean you didn't hit any jackpots out in Vegas! haha Glad you made it back safely. It sounds like you had a good time!
So glad you enjoyed your time in Las Vegas. Hope you and your mom will get to feeling better soon!! The kittens are a worry due to their difficulty surviving in harsh weather conditions.
Glad to hear that you had a good vacation in spite of getting a cold. I look forward to reading your upcoming posts about your vacation! Welcome back!