Have You Made Any Enemies

@stbrians (15900)
Kakamega, Kenya
Here in mylot when you hold an opinion different with someone then you become their enemy. It should not be so. We are friends, aren't we?
If I didn't have any enemies here, I wouldn't be doing my job right.
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
There you are right. You know I do not know but you make me know on the jobs in particular. So you have some enemies?
@stbrians Of course I do. And I think it's hilarious.
It just shows how shallow some people's minds are. And they don't deserve to be called your friends. After being here for almost 7 years, I've been through a lot in mylot.
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@toniganzon I know you have lived it all. That is what it means to be in a community. I want to make friends. Real friends. Friends who will accept my weaknesses. Who will cry with me and laugh with me. Is itvpossible here?
@stbrians Nothing is impossible in mylot. People even met the love of their life here and got married.
Till now i dont have any enemies here. U
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
I do not know. Maybe I have but where I am and my stand I do not want to make enemies.
I would say we are acquaintances -- not friends - except in some special cases.In any event , everyone's opinion cannot be the same - how boring would that be?
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Yeah, so we are not friends? Therefore it matters not yet it will be boring if we do not agree to disagree or we disagree to agree. Whichever. Confused with these English terms. Who is an acquintance?
@stbrians An acquaintance is someone you know, but is not a personal friend. Of course there is nothing wrong with being friendly on Mylot. One should always try to be friendly - not hostile.