I am disgusted at what people think of friendship.

I been with this girl through everything,oh my goodness when no one was there I was. Now she feels that it's ok to up and abandon me talking about it's out of love for me. Oh I will live with that. I basically told her I am done with the situation and want to be free of it. She feels this was right for her to do I let her know that not once did I ever think of this with her. I now want no contact at all. I hate that I won't see my godson but that it what it has come to. I feel like shi because I never turned my back on her. Now,I am in the position to where I need to do what is best for me. And going back and forth is not it. I just wished her the best and I am now over it. Tomorrow is another day for me to put the space I need in action. Not to far from now I will be here right where I want to be just the way I want to be. Alone. Out with the rubbish I say.
@ricki_911 (17223)
• Toronto, Ontario
I think it is best for you to walk away. If she's not willing to talk about it then her loss. I've had this happen before one girl we grew up together then out of nowhere she accused me of trying to steal her boyfriend it was her own drama. We haven't spoken since. She blames me and really she's the spoiled immature child I learnt to walk away.
I am walking away but i am very upset over the way I was treated. I can't imagine her behaving like that. I have to be good with it or it will ruin me. I have enough to deal with.
@ricki_911 (17223)
• Toronto, Ontario
@sharon6345 if she's treating you like over something so pety she's not a friend. I found that out with a few people.b
@ricki_911 I said the same thing last night and honestly she is acting like a scorned lover. But we are not that way.. I have done all I can now so that is done.
Even though it hurts it is best to walk away. It is sad when a so called friend acts like that.
I just removed her as a friend off facebook. I nolonger want to see her on my page. I am going to just leave it be now. No contact with any of them.
@sharon6345 Good for you!!
I am sorry she acted that way. Your godson will miss you.
Yes she said I can see him anytime. No it's ok I will stay on my end of the planet.