An Oasis in Outer Space ... floating parks around the earth.

Dallas, Texas
Imagine taking a vacation cruise on an island oasis in space, just above the earth, floating around like the international space station but with added features, like hotels, golf courts, entertainment and relaxing gardens. In essence getting away from it all was never so far out as this. This is a spectacular idea.
EXCLUSIVE: Dr Al Globus, a contractor for the Nasa Ames Research Centre in California, says humanity could soon begin to build space settlements (artist's illustration shown) for thousands of people.
@LeaPea2417 (19142)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I would never do something like that.
• Dallas, Texas
I would have if I was younger. At my age and having a degree of pre-hypertension I wouldn't risk having a heart attack in space. lol but when I was younger, I would jump at such a chance if also I was born into a very rich family .lol.
I would love to live on a space city that orbits Earth with a swimming pool and an area to walk around the whole area. That would be so neat.
• Dallas, Texas
I will for now, just relax and enjoy watching YouTube videos about things like space elevators, space parks and space hotels and such. I imagine if you build them, they will come, as it was said in the movie, 'Field of Dreams' lol