I gave them 5 full days to respond before I left negative feedback on an eBay purchase

I tried to be nice about it. I ordered a DVD of my favorite film 'The Blues Brothers' on eBay. I hadn't seen it uncut/unedited for nearly 33 years and was tired of the version shown on television all the time. Allegedly, according to the ad shown, it was a 2-disc set with both movies (The Blues Brothers & Blues Brothers 2000) and "Extras including theatrical and extended versions of THE BLUES BROTHERS, interviews, behind the scenes footage, featurettes about the music, theatrical trailers and a remembrance of John Belushi." Well, that was not what I got. I got a single disc featuring both Blues Brothers movies and nothing else. Zip. Nada. And I was a tad irritated. But I waited to leave any feedback about the purchase and sent the shipper a message about the inconsistency. And waited. And waited. Nothing back from them. So after 5 days, I just gave them the worst rating/feedback I could, and that is that. It's not like I needed all the extras...for $12 I am perfectly fine to just have both movies, albeit on one disc. But that is what should have been advertised. Oh well...as the old saying goes, "Buyer beware". At least I can watch my movie(s).
What's Blues Bros 2000? I love Blues Bros, but haven't seen the other one of which you speak?
It's not quite as good as the first one...it starts out with Elwood getting out of prison from the ending of the first movie...
@JolietJake Ahh thank you, to be fair there isn't much that's better than the first one.
The seller deserved the roasting if you did not receive the product as described. I would be PO'd.
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
You should open a case against the seller, ebay will side with you. you might get your money back and get to keep the cd.
@Gillygirl (17361)
• Sutton, England
5 days was very fair and not to answer your message was very rude. Hope you filed a case to get your money back.
@Morleyhunt (20904)
If the description was that clear and what was shipped did not match what was sent, negative feedback was warranted. You were more than fair in giving them 5 days to respond.
@sishy7 (27598)
They got that coming on them... Should have responded to your message promptly! I wonder how long it will take them to respond now after the negative feedback was left.
I tend to avoid ebay myself
This is the first time I have been extremely displeased with something there
@JolietJake I used to get stuff off there, never had a bad experience, just can find things gen elsewhere for a good price
@PatZAnthony (12970)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
That is just not right, but it certainly happens often enough. The original Blues Brothers is one of our favorites.
I've been lucky, this is the first time I have been 'ripped off' buying there
i haven't seen that uncut since it was released..i'm still laughing at the scene with the nun in the office smacking the both of them.it reminds me of me and my bro at sunday school
The first time I saw it, actually, was in the prison the opening scenes were shot in
@Mike197602 (13911)
Copy the dvd then ask for your money back
@syeow1 (4958)
You do good.i think it's best to aware people about fraud.so that they will maintain distance.
@suhail1 (940)
• Manila, Philippines
some sellers are terrible
@nomus24g (24886)
Good thing u did...