It's about freakin' time...Colony on USA Network

I've only been waiting since the last week of March 2016 for the next episode. Why in the world they would wait almost 10 months before airing season 2 of the show I have yet to figure out, but I was a bit mad. I don't watch much TV, but Colony was a show that I looked forward to seeing. And after the last episode in March, I figured they'd be back for the summer at least. Nope. Luckily, the plot line hasn't been 'lost' to me, but a 10 month wait for the next show is just flippin' ridiculous. But tonight, at 9 PM CST, I can resume watching it. I hope they don't do the same thing again after 10 shows...
Futuristic Los Angeles? That's all we need.
First time I've heard about this show. I'll try to watch the full season one online.
I was a bit mad...they used this show basically to give the pre-story to everything that happened in season one...
@JolietJake I checked the show in imdb. Looks like something I'll enjoy.
I often don't try to follow new shows. When I get hooked on the storyline and really enjoy watching it, they usually go into hiatus and then just end without notice.
It is the only show I was actively following, and it was pretty good...I don't get the logic behind waiting so long for the next season
@JolietJake maybe the actors had other commitments that they had to fulfill before they could film the next season.
I wonder how many viewers they've lost after such a long break.
I'm sure they lost many
@Mike197602 (13751)
Over here it is different I think. We often wait a year inbetween series whereas in the US I think you have a long run split into 2 seasons normally don't you? A 10 month wait seems unusual for US tv. PS...here we (my generation) call it a series rather than a season although many are now using the word season too.
no kidding.i'm gonna watch the 1 am showing. speaking of which,what happened to helix?i haven't seen that one pop back up either..
@crossbones27 (20258)
• Redlands, California
I like it, pretty decent alien show that treats us humans like Nazis. The Expanse also has been off the air for almost a year. I guess they do that with new shows they are not sure about. The Expanse was thought to get cancelled for poor ratings, but has 8.2 review on IMBD and a lot of good written reviews. Might be why they kept it around.
I am sure they will, I rather hate that, and I hate the ones that cancel but dont end!
I watched the first season and totally forgot about that show. Guess I missed it last night? will have to look now to see if I can resume taping this season.