My Laid Back Birthday

Photo Credit: I own this picture, so please do not save or repost it without my permission. Thank you.
@tammys85 (11382)
I would say my birthday yesterday was a very laid back one, and that was just fine with me. I did work on a writing order during the day, since I didn’t really have anything else to do. My sister was on her way to pick up my mother by the time I had finished that order, so I didn’t grab anything else to work on. I watched Home Improvement and played on social media until they got back with the pizzas. My younger sister, nieces and I watched Degrassi: The Next Generation season one after dinner. It was fun because I haven’t seen a good chunk of these episodes in YEARS. My sister eventually left because she had to work today, but she let me borrow the Degrassi: TNG set. I watched Full House, the season finale of Wahlburgers and then switched it back to Full House. I also grabbed a few very short orders from one of my favorite writing teams. So my older sister and brother-in-law got me 10 more packs of New Kids On The Block trading cards. They actually bought a 20-pack for Christmas, and split it up between Christmas and my birthday. I still have five more packs from yesterday's batch to open. :D My 12 year old niece, who loves to bake, baked me a cake, and my 7yr old niece helped her decorate. I'm using the picture of the cake as my picture for this post. They added several colors, but tried to keep it mainly pink (my favorite color). It was yummy. :) Alrighty, I'm gonna wrap this up because I have one more writing order to finish. Once again, thanks for all the birthday wishes! :) Photo Credit: I own this picture, so please do not save or repost it without my permission. Thank you.
Happy birthday to you. I saw that day was spent with loved ones. That was nice.
@tammys85 (11382)
Thank you so much, and yes it was spent with loved ones. :D
@tammys85 Awesome very good.
@tammys85 (11382)
@sharon6345 Thanks!
Belated Happy Birthday, your niece was such a sweet girl to bake a cake for you.
@tammys85 (11382)
Thank you so much, and it was definitely sweet of her. :)
@Julie555 (2549)
Nice cake
@tammys85 (11382)
Thank you so much. :)