200 dollars a month to watch videos ?

@EddieHands (33038)
is this true I got swag bucks on my phone. While I work on my PC, I let the videos play. But I was thinking could this be real? So far i made 2 cents there. Don't know how I will make 200 this month. But let's see how it goes? Maybe if I leave my phone playing videos day and night it will make 200. I will leave it on while I am working on PC. But I think that for some reason.. i can;'t leave it on at night. sometimes ad ad comes up, and you have the click the x to keep the videos playing. They are just movie trailers they are playing and making me money as I tyupe. I wish they would send me 200 dollars. I want cherry pie
Repeat after me: scam.
@EddieHands (33038)
It could be. I know people who got paid on there.. but it was 25 dollar, not 200. lol maybe 200 if they spend all day and night on there.. i just let the videos play in the background.. meow!
@EddieHands Ok. Good luck.
@EddieHands I know Sharon on here and her mom make a lot of money on there.
@owlwings (38177)
• Cambridge, England
As far as I know, Swagbucks is a legitimate program. Whoever told you that you could make $200 a month from it, however, may be stretching the truth somewhat! Some unscrupulous people will promote programs in their blogs in order to get referrals (and this is the way they feel they can justify making somewhat fictitious and outrageous claims, of course, since it is theoretically possible to make that sort of money only by having a very large number of referrals). I don't know whether Swagbucks has a referral program but it seems likely that you have been taken in by someone such as I describe!
@sugartoes (34708)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@owlwings I'd LOVE to make that kind of money BUT I've seen what your talking about myself but that's NOT why I joined the site, I joined it just to make what ever I could for extra it don't HAVE to be 200 but 20 sure wouldn't hurt my feelings any what about you?
@EddieHands (33038)
yes you are right Mr. Owl! it was from a website blog post that I saw them say I could make that much just by watching videos! They lied. They also lied about the free 5 dollars just to sign up as well. Blessings
So @owlwings do you have a swag account ?
You will make something. I don't know about 200 dollars
@EddieHands (33038)
Yeah I think the people promoting the site were probably just trying to get people to join. But jokes is on them, they really don't send the money for refferals.
@rina110383 (23053)
What site is that?
@EddieHands (33038)
It's called swagbucks meow !
@rina110383 (23053)
@EddieHands We don't have that here. Some are members of SB.
@EddieHands (33038)
@rina110383 meow ! So now SB there? It's easy to make money I can work on upwork, or mylot, or my store. And let the videos make money they play automatically
@Jam4321 (589)
• Jamaica
Don't think so much will be made from just the videos alone. If this was so, a lot of persons would have been doing that.
@yukimori (8553)
It's time consuming, so a lot of people don't bother.
@EddieHands (33038)
Yes I think a lot of people would do it if they could. I just let them play on my phone, while I do my real work.
@cahaya1983 (9618)
Hmm. But if that's easy making 200 a month just doing nothing but letting the videos play...wouldn't it have made many people rich already?
@EddieHands (33038)
yes I would think! I have made some money I let the videos play auto. But now i am getting hungry
@silvermist (15817)
@EddieHands I do not know about $200,but I know earning opportunities at SB are good for people from your country.
@EddieHands (33038)
yes i think they lied to me about how much I can really make. Also they did not send me 5 dollars for refering someone this year it's not worth refering people.. meow
@amandajay (17826)
• Sri Lanka
I hope they will pay you...
@EddieHands (33038)
yes me to it would be magical if they sent me money!
@amandajay (17826)
• Sri Lanka
@EddieHands i wish they will... good luck
@SAM774 (2224)
is it for real?
@EddieHands (33038)
I wish it was. I am trying it out. I will let you know how much I actually made. Blessings
@SAM774 (2224)
@EddieHands All the best....
@stbrians (11881)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Sent me a referral so that I lay ideos too
@EddieHands (33038)
meow ok i will send it to you
That is an expensive cherry pie . . .
@EddieHands (33038)
oh yes cherry pie is quite tasty!
@EddieHands I agree when it is home made but so many commercial bakers do NOT use the BEST ingredients . . . so do you roll out your own dough and find the best Bing Cherries to pit and puree ?
@Tina30219 (26520)
• Onaway, Michigan
I would love to make that a month it woild be great.I don't do it at home for the video part because we get so much data a month on our internet.
@EddieHands (33038)
Yes data is crazy. I use my home wi fi, and I am able to just make money that way. I am getting quite hungry now.
@Tina30219 (26520)
• Onaway, Michigan
@EddieHands it sure is. Enjoy whatever you eat.
@sugartoes (34708)
• Greencastle, Indiana
there you go I do the same thing my self so have fun. multitasking that's hitting 2 birds at ONE TIME I also work on neobux on a SEPARATE screen so I'm doing 3 things at one time & loving it too
@EddieHands (33038)
Yes i just let the damm videos play and collect the cash. I turn the volume down. then play scary music while writing scary tales. Blessings
@EddieHands (33038)
@yugocean (4587)
This is possible but I don't think there would be much videos. If you are getting them then it is good. Swagbucks isn't scam, yet it s nothing for India, so I have left it anyway.
@EddieHands (33038)
Oh i see! they should offer it in India. I love Indian food.
@yugocean (4587)
@EddieHands What's your favourite? Do you know how to cook?
@tzwrites (3808)
It seems unrealistic to make that much but who knows
@EddieHands (33038)
I think it can be done. But yes it's pretty easy to let videos play in the background.. Blessings
@sans224 (1840)
there are many cheat sites. so be careful I they offer that much , please do think whats their benefit
@EddieHands (33038)
Yes they are a cheat site. So not worth promoting them.. Blessings
@garymarsh6 (12094)
Ooh at that rate you should be able to cash out once you reach the age of 95!
@EddieHands (33038)
That is if i ever make it to age 95 lol
Cherry pie is good. Too hard trying to make money letting trailers run. They always stall.
@EddieHands (33038)
Yes I love cherry pie! They used to stall for me. But they work good on the app on my phone, so I let them play there.. while I make tons more money. Blessings
@cupkitties (6703)
Does that go along with their claim of earning up to 500 SB per day watching videos? It might be possible if you use the app and pc version. The faster you go through the videos, the faster you earn, so you'd have to baby sit your phone and your computer the whole time.
@EddieHands (33038)
Yes I want to make the 5 dollars a day. But they lied about giving me 5 bucks to sign people up. So now I wonder... blessings