I don't need anyone just you.

I did not have anyone but my neighbor to talk to today. I was very happy not to have had an anxiety attack. I was relaxed enough to have fallen out sleep three times. That is major for me. My neighbor called to check in on me. she was happy to know I was gone all day. She can't stand what I go through on a daily basis. Tonight my mom called and asked about G and J and I explained it all to her. So now she knows my love triangle. She truly understands why I had to let G go. It had nothing to do with anything he did wrong. So that was good. he is on his way here no as well. He is taking our break up like a champ. But he is not acting like it. Lol he keeps calling me and it's babe this and babe that. How can I live.. It's all good he is washing clothes on my block so while they wash he will come over. I could use the company to help me stay awake. I am leaving soon. I don't want to sleep till later. But you know what I was thinking. Since I lost a few friends I seem to have been in a better place. maybe there was something in the stars for that. Oh well your here so that is all I need. Talk soon.
With some people it is better not to have them as friends.
That is very true..
@sugartoes (43266)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@jstory07 (With some people it is better not to have them as friends.) I know what you mean there I've had some of them as well not NO MORE.
IYou will nut ever be dohe with hi n the way you go back and borth. I pity hjs wufe as he can noit be alj that good if he does not divorc e her think on this
oh no he is not with me any more. he is still not happy at home. He would divorce her if she would let him. She is married to the church so she does not want divorce. He left her over a year and she still would not divorce him. He won't see me for long when I am gone. he knows that.
@Tina30219 (36648)
• Onaway, Michigan
Glad your neighbor checks in on you with your attack right now you need it. Good to hear G is taking the break up good don't need no messy break up with all your going through right now. Hope you have a good day today.
Oh that is good I would not want to be his enemy at all. Thanks Tina
@Tina30219 (36648)
• Onaway, Michigan
@sharon6345 That's good glad you can still stay friends.
Glad to hear it. THose things are killer. Cleaning out the friends is a good thing. Yes, I am always here. Haha
That is good I love that.
• New Delhi, India
What is believe is to have quality friends rather than quantity friends
I have that for sure and I am blessed.
The less people there are in your life, the less stress and drama there is. It does good to keep your circle small. I know that works for me.
@sugartoes (43266)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I know about a love triangle as I use to have one myself but I managed through it & survived so you have all our ears & eyes on how things go from HERE have faith in the good lord above.