I made a few changes around here to help ease my stress.

There were a lot of things bothering me around here. I had to make some changes that work of course till I am here alone again. I was taking the garbage out everyday. While complaining that it was me all the time. Well,for a few days now I been using my can in the bathroom. I change it and leave the can in the kitchen. Now it is one less thing to worry about. I keep telling kay she is using too much laundry soap. All those suds and she needs them rinsed twice. I would do them for her since it's closer to my room. Now I stopped and I refuse to buy soap till she leaves. I buy dish soap 3 bottles at a time. Someone is using a lot more then is needed. Well,I am not buying soap after this runs out. I will let them buy it. So far I feel like this will help me. I buy baby wipes by the case. Kay does not but she uses them left and right. I put about 6 packs in my closet. I won't be sharing them any more. They will last me longer. The paper plates I buy all the time. I won't buy them any longer. Let them wash dishes. I have a basin in the cabinet. I will put my dishes in there for the night since I use one glass and one plate. and wash it in the morning before bed. All the other dishes I won't complain about just not wash either. Oh this will help me.
@dodo19 (28111)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
That is definitely a good way of doing it. It does sound like a good plan to me. I hope it works out for you.
I do as well I just need to walk out the kitchen when I see the dishes.
@dodo19 (28111)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@sharon6345 Definitely a good idea.
Sounds like you have a plan. That should help with your anxiety.
Yes and you should see the sink right now. Full of dishes.
@sharon6345 try not to let it get to you. Stay strong.
That sounds like a plan if you can stick to it.