Morning everyone!!

@Hate2Iron (8022)
Surprisingly enough, I slept really well last night. With yesterday's surgery, I really wasn't sure if I would be able to find a comfortable position to sleep in! Luckily, I was able. Now the rotten part is that I replayed the entire procedure over in my mind for hours. Have no idea why! It's done and over with except for stitches that need to come out at the end of the month, but that is no big deal. But I just couldn't get the entire 30 minutes out of my mind. I wonder why we do that. There was really no reason to!
Sounds like it was quite traumatic for it to keep playing over and over in your mind. What kind of surgery did you have?
@Hate2Iron (8022)
Sebaceous cyst. I don't know what I expected... but it took longer than I would have liked to have it removed.
@Hate2Iron oh okay. I had no idea they did a freezing procedure on cysts.
@sishy7 (27598)
Glad it was done and over with... I hope you'll get it out of your mind soon...
@Hate2Iron (8022)
I certainly hope so :)
Maybe it's our brain need to process stuff. It does seem strange though.
Humans really are an odd bunch. Not sure why we do those strange things and have strange thoughts.