Learning On My Own

@else34 (13610)
New Delhi, India
Mylotting with a smartphone is quite a new experienced for me.My sister taught me how to type capital letters and my younger brother helped me learn how to type at a good speed without committing any spelling mistakes.And today I learned how to access the interesting,most recent,hot and other categirues of PTCdiscussions.And this I
@sishy7 (27667)
You'll get used to it... keep practicing... I had a rough time getting used to all the screen touching, swiping, tapping, and all that when I first used a smartphone few years ago... Until now, I still have a hard time typing on the tiny keyboard on the screen... That's why I don't usually post on here when I'm on my mobile...
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
You're right.Getting used to something new needs time.Finally you succeed,but to be successful you have to work and keep practicing.Now I am facing some trouble but am sure everything would soon be easy for me
• Pune, India
@Jayshankar Sir, From your post it is understood that you are new to use Smartphones. Am I right? Which smartphone are you using ?
You need to have someone show you the 'space' key for using after periods.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
Thanks,JolietJack.I think I won't have to go far to get such a person.My younger brother must be knowing about the space key.He has gone to a city and will be back tomorrow.I will ask him.Thanks again.