Are you excited to try new restaurants?

@besweet (7227)
Greece
Tasting new flavors has always been fun for me. We can't eat in restaurants so often because they can be quite expensive. In special occasions it is nice to treat ourselves with a nice meal though. My boyfriend is very good in finding different restaurants every time and they are usually very successful choices. He has a talent in discovering new places to eat in the city and I like to be surprised with the location. Do you have a favorite restaurant where you like celebrating your special occasions or you are excited to try new places every time?
I'm always ready for try new ones!
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
Yes same for me! I am not good at finding them though, that's why I trust my other half on this task! What's your favorite cuisine?
@besweet I would say italian or mexican. And yours?
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
@TheInvisibleMan I like the spicy flavors of mexican food as well. My favorite would be Italian, I love the pasta and the fresh salads and my second favorite is fusion cuisine that combines different international recipes.
On weekdays we always eat lunch at a restaurant. On special occasion we do try new restaurants.
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
Lunch options are more limited, since we can't go very far from work to have lunch. I usually take a lunchbag at work on weekdays and eat in restaurants only for dinner because lunch expenses are not covered from the office.
@besweet Yeah I can understand that. We own the company and we control the time of coming in and out. So we have that convenience. And since our home is about 15km away, we don't go home for lunch.
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
@toniganzon Going home for lunch is not an option for us either. If you can control your own schedule then it is easier to plan accordingly and maybe use the restaurant for social meetings as well. Sometimes my boss at work is having meetings with potential clients at restaurants during lunchtime. I think it works well for him.
@rina110383 (24070)
I like trying new places and at the same time, I have all-time favorite Chinese & Japanese restaurants for special occasions.
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
Is Asian cuisine your favorite? I like sushi a lot and I have a Japanese restaurant at the top of my list. They tend to be more expensive though. Italian restaurants are great as well.
@rina110383 (24070)
@besweet Yes, especially Chinese & Japanese.
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
@rina110383 The first time I tried Japanese cuisine, I ate raw octopus. I couldn't chew it but I didn't want to show it so I had to swallow it whole. Apart from that experience, it's the most creative cuisine that I've tried so far.
@tzwrites (4955)
Yes, I like trying out different restaurants it can be a lot of fun
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
It's a new experience every time. I also like taking notes of the restaurants that I like the most, for recommendations and maybe future visits.
@xFiacre (4829)
@besweet I try to be adventurous and like trying new places.
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
It is adventurous, isn't it? I feel the same.
@Jam4321 (581)
• Jamaica
I normally have lunch at select restaurants but on some occasions, I do like to make a change and seek out something different.
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
It's usually more difficult to have a wide variety in lunch selections since they have to be close to the workplace or at home. I find it easier to visit new restaurants for dinner when I have the option to go to different areas of the city.
@sans224 (1833)
Actually i usually finds comfort in favorite restaurants. Not very eager to try new. more than taste what keep me closer to my favorites is the atmosphere.
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
What cuisine does your favorite restaurant serve? I have a friend who has a favorite restaurant and usually goes there. he says that he has found the quality of food that he likes and the personnel is always very happy to see him and provide better service.
@sans224 (1833)
@besweet As i said, i am not into any particular cuisine or food. But i need a relaxing atmosphere. For me restaurant time is a time for thoughts and ideas and talks. Many restaurants make me nostalgic. Keeping some time there help me get refresh. So I love them.
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
@sans224 That sounds nice. The atmosphere is very important, a cozy and welcoming interior combined with good food can make you go back again or even recommend the restaurant to others.
• Bournemouth, England
I have one or two favourite restaurants. I usually like Indian or Italian restaurants, American diners or British cafes. We used to visit a Portugese restaurant quite a lot at one time. I like Chinese takeaways but have rarely been to a Chinese restaurant. It is a long time since I tried anything new.
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
It sounds like you have a variety of cuisines that you like! It's nice to try new tastes and discover which one is more suitable for your taste. I have never tried Portuguese, I should add it on my list!
• Bournemouth, England
@besweet I have never yet tried Thai (apart from ready meals).
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
@asfarasiknow I have a friend who visited Thailand recently and she says that the local food is amazing.
@PatZAnthony (12871)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
For us, most restaurants don't offer foods that are as good as what we can make at home.However, if trying a new one, we would be eating salad and veggies, so it would have to be one that offers these.
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
Homemade food is a great choice for healthy living. I have seen some restaurants promoted as organic, they mainly have salads and some other light options on their menu. I think you would like them.
• Baguio, Philippines
Actually, I don't have any favorite restaurant. Like you, I always want to go to a new restaurant to discover new tastes everytime I go eat outside.
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
I have been making a list of the restaurants that I liked the most so far. What kind of cuisine do you choose more often?