Three Discussions Started, Three Discussions Not Posted

I have started 3 discussions this morning and deleted them all. I guess my mind is rambling and I can't find one good discussion that is worthy of sharing. So, I guess I'll group all three titles here and see where it goes. "I Wish I Were Covered in White Fur, I'd Purr Too" "No, I am Not Picking That Up" "Hanging Clothes Inside to Dry Adds Moisture to the Air, but is an Eyesore"
• Portland, Connecticut
lol I have solved that problem today by just reading and not writing. I hope later I will have a post I want to write.
I have read and commented on quite a few today. I've got to get my lazy butt in gear and do something more productive.
• Portland, Connecticut
@ElusiveButterfly Why? Think of it as prep for being retired when you can be as lazy a butt as you want lol
@BelleStarr I'll have to tell that to my hubby. I don't think he will find it all that funny, but I do!
I'd go with all three discussions, but only one per day. I will certainly have lots of comments for each.
I'll post one tomorrow, If I remember to do it that is.
I rather like the first title, hopefully I see a discussion under it later on today......hint hint hint!
Well, we shall see.
No, I am not picking up hanging clothes covered in white fur.
LOL! Now that's a great response!
• Marion, Kansas
@ElusiveButterfly If it was black fur he might.
@sishy7 (25628)
I wonder what you're not picking up...
Messes made by others and it is not the cats or birds.
You should have posted them! I just post whatever I feel like writing. I don't worry about if they are worthy of sharing.
I feared that some would raise their eyebrows. Better to clump them and answer as the subject rises. LOL
the last one is an amusing thing to write about. I read the bit about the cat, but what didn't you want to pick up? lol
My husband's little nook that is next to his chair. He refuses to empty his own trash basket. And, the collection of "things" just keeps growing. He is a big boy and can do somethings for himself....maybe.
@ElusiveButterfly it will keep growing until you cant stand it anymore, dudes do that, I swear, because they know eventually we will give up and do it ourselves
@Jessicalynnt He actually took care of his mess when my brother arrived. I was quite surprised.
The first one I already responded to. Not sure about the others.
Have yet to post the other two.
@ElusiveButterfly ......I'd be curious.
@celticeagle just posted the second one.
@jhechorain (1234)
• Susanville, California
Those titles sound kind of funny though! I do this too sometimes. I either ramble or have nothing to say. I try to at least find some topic other people might be interested in . . . so they don't go in the middle of my discussion.
I think I'll start with the first one. I thought of it this morning.
• Susanville, California
I will try to get around to it sometime soon. So many people to catch up with!
@jhechorain Oh I hear ya. Every time I think I am caught up, there are more to read and respond to.
Wait a minute, I just saw the fur one it is posted.
As I am always the first to wake up and start my day on our weekends off, I started a load of laundry and headed for the kitchen for coffee! My hubby was still...
I posted 2 of the three so far. After waiting for a bit I came up with the rest of my thoughts. Sometimes the voices allow me to speak! lol
@ElusiveButterfly Oh Ok....you had me going there for a while.
• Marion, Kansas
Your first title makes me smile. I had visions of a very exotic looking evening dress or a robe of some kind. I know it is not what you are thinking of. Your second title reminds me that my cat ate more than she should have too quickly, and yes, I did pick THAT up. Your third title brings back the fact that my mother never owned a dryer and as she aged all her clothes always were hung inside. When my daughter was in an apartment and the first grand was born, to save money and to keep from going down the hall to the laundry room she hung clothes to dry on hangers, everywhere. Then when we were having our first winter in this house the dryer worked poorly or not at all and I would set up drying racks in the spare bedroom. We should do that now to save money.
I have 2 racks for drying our clothes. The second was just recently purchased as I was having quite a time finding spaces to hang the wet clothes. Our windows make good spots to hang sheets to dry as they are high enough to let them hand low without touching the floor. Our dryer has yet to be hooked up. Someone has to crawl under the trailer with the wiring and nobody has volunteered to do that. The good thing about hanging laundry to dry is that we save money on our electric bill and it adds much needed moisture to the air. Our younger cat is always cleaning her beautiful long fur. She is a puffball. And, yes, there are some funky looking things left behind on the floor.
If covered in white fur, how warm that would be!
On a day like today, it would be wonderful!
Good luck with those three titles. I really liked "I Wish I Were Covered in White Fur, I'd Purr Too."
I did post that one. Tomorrow I'll post the other two, or maybe one more tonight.
@CoralLevang (37324)
I don't know... I think you should put them all up! As far as the white fur goes, I'm thinking that might be cat fur and I'm allergic, so I'll need to stay a little bit away from them! As far as the last one... That has some real potential. I have visions of you hanging your skivvies and your bras all over the house. There is some potential with that one... And, as far as the not picking it up... Make sure you wear a hazmat suit will be fine!
I have a manchild that I have to pick up after and your guess is as good as mine as to what lies beneath that pile next to his spot.
You should just post them! We will love them I'm sure and whoever doesn't phooey on them. Lol
I should take @DianneN suggestion and do one a day. Or maybe just throw out all three. Tormented at the thought. LOL.
any good news there
Always good news, just things that make me ponder what to do.
I use a dryer. In summer our bathing suits and wet towels stay out on the back porch.