Weather, or Not, still many questions

The horribly icy weather that was predicted to start perhaps as early as last Thursday has not yet materialized. The temperatures have been warm today. In fact, we walked out of church and into the rain. So, what we are questioning is "What are the roads going to be like tomorrow morning?" We are also asking if the storm system is done, or just delayed? Did you have severe weather this weekend? Hubby has work tomorrow, but I have no school. I do have an appointment in the town where hubby is working. So I will go there, because I have rescheduled this appointment at least three times.
You must know about weather and whether. Here is a choral recitation for you Whether the weather be fine, whether the weather be not, whether the weather be cold, whether the weather be hot, whatever the weather we will weather the weather whether we like or not. Have a nice day
I posted my title as a deliberate play on words. I hate it when people mix it up without knowing. Thanks.
@GardenGerty I was aware of that but it just took me back to what I learnt while at school
@allknowing It is a neat rhyme and would help people who struggle. I have little ditties like that that pop up out of nowhere as well.
@Morleyhunt (20283)
What is forecast and what arrives are not always the same.
Frequently that is the case, then it sneaks up out of no where and bites us all.
@Morleyhunt (20283)
@GardenGerty those are always the worst. No warning.
@Morleyhunt I remember as a kid walking to school with no coat and my hands and legs freezing on the way home. Cause back then little girls wore dresses to school where I lived.
It only rains here. I hope the bad weather does not come.
We may have been totally missed. The thought was that we would have so much ice on trees they would break and damage power lines. It may be that geographically we are in a warmer pocket.
@sallypup (27975)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Its Tuesday morning that worries me. Hubby gets tomorrow off. Monday night and Tues. morning could be freezing rain here.
I checked after posting this discussion. It SAID we would be hovering around freezing. That was my concern. It may be that once the sun is up we will be fine. I hope you are as well.
@rina110383 (24072)
Not a severe one, though it rained hard last night (Sunday).
Rain is good if you are needing it. I hope it was not too much for you.
Sunny and 75 today.
Was that what you were expecting?
the forecast for me looks nice, no more storm this week
It is above freezing here and forecast to be high forties and low fifties. That will be good.
@GardenGerty but wet, oh so wet
@Jessicalynnt We got a little moisture. It was also foggy all day today and damp, but in between we have had some glorious pre-spring days.
@Bluedoll (17054)
My sweet grandmother used to say that. She would say I wonder if we will have any weather today.
Yes. I do wonder--ha ha. According to the current morning forecast we are having some weather--in the form of rain. I can live with that. We can even drive with that.
Just cold, gloomy, and raining. Not liking it at all.
It is supposed to get up to moderate temperatures this week. I hope to see the sun today, but it is still too early to tell.