Dinner from Trader Joe's

@fluffysue (1430)
I love Trader Joe's. My preferred location had a roof collapse just about a year ago after a snowstorm, and finally reopened about a month ago. I just made it back there last week. I had missed it so much. I made an employee laugh when I accidentally said out loud how much I missed edamame hummus, as I grabbed one from the shelf. It's probably a good thing she didn't catch me fondling the orange chicken. Anyway, that was my dinner tonight, the orange chicken, along with some of their fried rice, which I found out is even better if you fry it in oil on the stove, instead of in the microwave, which is how I usually make it. I also bought *a few* bottles of wine. In NJ, only 2 stores per chain are allowed to sell liquor, and this was one of the two Trader Joe's. The other was really inconvenient. I have greatly missed my 2 (really 3) Buck Chuck. Not drinking it now as I'd already opened another bottle, but that will be next! Well, we can make this question either about Trader Joe's, or what you had for dinner, your choice.
@IreneVincent (15227)
The only Trader Joe's I know of is about an hour away. I've been there a couple times because I was in the area for an eye doctor's appointment but I don't go to that part of town very often. I really didn't know that you could purchase orange chicken and fried rice there. I might have to go back. Of course there are Chinese restaurants all over the place near me. I like P.F. Chang's the best. Do you have one of those near you?
@fluffysue (1430)
I think there is one somewhere by me, I know I have seen one somewhere but I can't remember where. I don't think I've been to one. But there are plenty of Chinese restaurants near me.
@Chellezhere (1143)
I have never been to Trader Joe's (except online), but I do shop at similar chains. It's either fresh vegetables and rice or three white chocolate chip cranberry macadamia nut cookies and a few glasses of Merlot for dinner tonight.
@fluffysue (1430)
Sounds good (especially the cookies and Merlot!)