How Do You Post Discussions On MYLOT?

pixabay
@stbrians (15900)
Kakamega, Kenya
I wonder how you people post discussions. There is random posting. I wonder what that means. There is periodical posting. This might mean you post and take days to post again. There is Shower posting. Here you post one after another. There is no posting. You just respond to discussions. Which one do you use?
I post them with my computer.
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Ha That is a strong one jj. I do it on my phone @jolietjake
Posting often depends on time of day. A post can get lost if put up when America is sleeping.
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
That is not true. Some just disappear if there is a violation
@stbrians I was referring to being "lost" in terms of those posted in the US middle of the night may go unnoticed by members not backtracking posts.
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@JohnRoberts You are right. I normally just deal with most recent posts. I rarely get the American ones
@sans224 (1832)
I start a discussion only if i have something in mind to share. i dnt look for any intervals. otherwise i keep responding only. i like the interaction here
@ragikutty (2460)
• Kerala, India
Same here. I make post only when I really have something to ask or share. Rest of time I go through discussions to see if there are any I can give valuable response.
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
You are right there. I believe there are always two sides to a coin While one is on heads the other is on tails. The overall result is to keep mylot going
@mysdianait (64058)
My mood depends how and what I post. Sometimes from my computer and sometimes from my tablet.
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
I do if on my mobile on regular basis. My mood is always good.
@mysdianait (64058)
@stbrians I will remember that
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
I post once a day , after I am done with all my notifications and have visited and commented on my friends and recent posts here .
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
You do great. Thanks How are you now?
@stbrians I am fine. Thank you.
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@SIMPLYD How was your time here
@magallon (18104)
I post whenever I have something in my mind.. It is not on a daily basis. There are days that I have no post , but there are days too that I got one or two or more posts...
@magallon (18104)
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Posts keep on trickling in my mind They pop like popcorns
• Walnut Creek, California
@stbrians Nice analogy! Mine bubble up like a mountain spring, and then sometimes I take my class and catch them.
For this January, I just posted two. I'd rather talk to people in their own discussion than in mine. I don't have much time to make my own discussion that's why, but it's too easy for me to talk to people.
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
How I wish you talk to me more. I initiate too many discussions but am no sure if others like them
@stbrians I only comment on those i could really relate to. I don't comment for the sake of earning few cents. Same reason why I don't post discussions after discussions. Besides you don't earn from just mere discussion, you earn from interaction.
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@toniganzon That is a fact we should learn However I discovered that the posting of discussions has an overall boost too.
• Walnut Creek, California
I post in the mornings and evenings (and sometimes at lunch), only from my desktop. I try to do close to a post a day, and to troll around and leave comments on others' posts.
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
I do it at intervals but not regularly
@KrauseHome (35514)
Depends on the day, but if I am wanting to start more than like 1 discussion most of the time I try and respond back to some others discussions or people who might have responded back to some of my other discussions first. For me it is about interacting with others that often helps keep the money coming in, and even if it is small it helps.
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
We are in agreement here. It is interaction tbat make the monies. The harder yoj do it is the much you get
@Absinto (2398)
• Portugal
If i have something i want to post then i write it up and post a discussion, if not ill just be around surfing other posts and commenting on those i find i have an opinion. I think at a certain point i am a bit of all. It all depends on my mood.
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Mood really is a big factor At other times you are to lazy to answer in a discussion
@lyanhnan (157)
• Thrissur, India
Nice classification. I go with posting and discussions both.
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Very nice indeed. Keep up the good work
I do it on mine phone... And it is periodic.. It takes me lo g to post again... I responded d whenever I get time. Sometimes regularly sometimes as late as 1week or more than that.
@stbrians (15900)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Am in mylot most of the time. You can depend on me here
If I feel I have something to add I will post or I may get an idea from a discussion. I post things that are important to me. There are times I just do not have anything to post and go into other posts and respond to theirs like I am doing now with yours.