Tell me, Jerry ---- how well do you sleep?

March 2, 1978, you stabbed 11 year old Roger Myers 23 times after kidnapping him during a burglary. You found him hiding under a bed after you and 4 'friends' broke into a house, and you decided he must die so he couldn't identify you. I remember you from Joliet, Jerry...we were in the same cellblock...and I didn't think you would complete your sentence alive. But it appears you did. I do know where you are now, Jerry. I have your address and most other information I need. You're 54 now...Roger, had he lived, would have been approaching the half-century mark. Do you enjoy your meals, Jerry? Do you have any pets? Any hobbies? Roger has none. I bet your neighbors don't even know anything about the guy living next door to them now, since you moved so far away after your release. But maybe...just maybe Jerry...they will soon know.
@mysdianait (64058)
A threat or a promise?
@sabtraversa (13336)
Was Kavinsky 16 when he murdered the kid? We all did stupid things when we were teens, although a murder is something serious. And it wasn't necessary at all, a kid who was 5 years younger than him, he could have been his younger brother. Just because he didn't want to be recognized and reported, a dumb reason. But people keep on killing people for stupid reasons, even in 2017.
He turned 17 shortly after, and was 18 when I knew him in Joliet.
What a despicable deed. They've just arrested a serial killer in Perth and the friend of a friend worked with him for years and never suspected a thing. It has shaken him up a bit.
that poor kid
Poor little guy, I think they should know, people have a right to know their children are not safe!
I have addresses of several of his neighbors and have been considering letting them know who lives there.
@JolietJake I know that I would want to know if a murderer lived next door to me, that's all I'm saying.
Hard to like a post that deals with a topic such as this. The guy paid his dues in prison but I do not see justice being served. I'm not advocating the 'an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth' belief but that 11 year old did not deserve to die like that.
Wow I am surprised he survived his sentence and is now out. I think people should be made aware that he is residing in their neighbour.
@diosabella (4812)
horrible