Gonna Write Down Workouts

@IvySaysHi (4344)
I think I will have a better chance at easing into my intense workouts if I can write down what to do and as I do them each day I can check them off. It just seems to me that it will help me to actually see all the hard work I am doing get checked off. I will also be writing down a list of what machines to use when I start hitting the gym as well. I am thinking of maybe for my home workouts I should write down how many to do and how many times to repeat. For the machines in the gym I will write down how long to use the machine for. I am sure this will help make it easier for me. What do you make lists of? Does it help you to get more things done?
I keep track of my hobbies, exercise, spendings, my mood, etc. I have about 8 planners and journals. You should check out Me And My Big Ideas Happy Planners for workout. I think that would be of great help to you. Not sure if they still has it at Michael's. There's no michael's in my country at all, so i get mine online.
@IvySaysHi (4344)
we have a michaels ill be headed that way wednesday! thanks for telling me
@IvySaysHi Hope you'll find a good one that would fit your needs. Good luck!
I make a list for the grocery store, so I don't have to go back again, I make list for some things not all things.
I mainly make lists of important things I have to do, people to call, important payments and so on.
@syeow1 (4909)
Oh great.keep it up
@patgalca (14480)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I used to have a calendar hanging on the wall by my treadmill and would check off the days I actually got on the treadmill. When I am doing my Daily 100 without the leadership of Zach, I write it down as I go along because I rotate between exercises and it's very easy to lose track as to whether I've done 25, 50, 75, or 100 of each exercise. And then there is my Fit Bit which I put to good use tonight because my daughter Fit Bit challenged me this week so I got on the treadmill for 40 minutes this evening after having done my Daily 100 this afternoon. First time since having the Fit Bit I have reached over 10,000 steps in a day. I find the Fit Bit really helpful in keeping me on task. Also, I always post my Daily 100 on Twitter to Zach to hold myself accountable. If he is impressed he will retweet it and tell others that they should be THAT motivated. That gives me an even bigger boost.
@sans224 (1833)
I used to keep a checklist of things to do. there are some columns in my calender which i will color green if the activity is perfectly done.
• Satna, India
workouts is very imp for all of us
@rina110383 (24095)
Grocery, errands, chores and things to do at work. Definitely, it helps me get more things done.